Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: {DR} MasterXGamez's appeal

{DR} MasterXGamez's appeal 9 years 6 months ago #73307

Name - What is your ingame name?
MasterXGamez

STEAM-ID
STEAM_0:1:65598333

Reason
I got demoted for being a giant asshole in the whatsapp and treatening to ban ReaperRoel on DR

Staff Rank
Administrator

Server
Deathrun

Story-
Well the people in the whatsapp group already know the story, but for the people who don't know it here it comes.
It was really late and some people were trying to sleep. Others were still awake. I was being really hyper and spamming the whatsapp group with random messages that didn't matter. Than people wanted me to stop, but I didn't. I kept spamming the cheat and people wanted to kick me out of it. I started to say that if Reaper removed me from the whatsapp that I was gonna ban him on Deathrun. I really don't know why I said this, but I understand now why I got demoted to member.
I didn't feel like playing Gmod anymore so I resigned the day after, but I was really bored in the time I didn't play Gmod. Now I just want a second chance as DR staff, and I understand if I have to reapply for my ranks.

Tnx for your time
MasterXGamez
  • AliFrost
  • Fresh Boarder
  • MXG
  • Thanks received: 6
I'll learn spellz and shit
DUMBLEDORE

Ex DR admin
MC moderator
Login or register to post a reply.

{DR} MasterXGamez's appeal 9 years 6 months ago #73310

Wait a minute.... This was the main reason you got demoted? I thought you left ZARP.... You liar.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

{DR} MasterXGamez's appeal 9 years 6 months ago #73319

Why should we trust you a second time if you threatened people with banning them for no valid reason?
+ the fact that you didnt even tell us what happened the last time?

I would like to discuss my support with you on steam if you feel like it.
-Support
  • RandomdudeDK
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It's always 420 somewhere
  • Thanks received: 675
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by RandomdudeDK.

{DR} MasterXGamez's appeal 9 years 6 months ago #73320

If this is an actual appeal then why is this is general discussion???????????????????
  • Harridas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The only Harridas on Steam
  • Thanks received: 127
Former Deathrun SuperAdministrator
Former TTT SuperAdministrator
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

{DR} MasterXGamez's appeal 9 years 6 months ago #73321

You were demoted because you demoting threats, and massive spam which got alot of our fellow Zarp DeathRun members annoyed. We felt like you weren't trustable with the powers at the moment, so we chose to demote you temporary. You could of have asked for your rank back the day after, because you would have a fair chance of getting it back after you were spoken to. You have build trust at us, which is unfortunately gone at some of us. You can have a rank in my opinion, but that would be the moderator rank since you've lost my trust on the admin rank. At the next meeting there will be a decision made on what we are going to do with this demotion appeal,

@Walrus, there is no need to call him a liar now. The stuff what happend has happend, and we can't change the past. This counts to anybody, whoever says bad things about him (on this topic) will be spoken to, since we don't allow disrespect or bad talks about people. He feels bad for his mistake, and that's all he can do now.

And yes, Harridas, this is in the wrong section, I will ask somebody to move it.

- Almost
  • AlmostLost
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 176
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by AlmostLost.

{DR} MasterXGamez's appeal 9 years 6 months ago #73580

Well to be honest, I actually didn't know what happened between the other staff on the whastapps group with master however, I can see that master is already regretting the things he did that annoyed you guys a lot. I also do believe that some of you guys are still mad at master but, he has said sorry and apologized, so I do believe he should be given a second chance at his rank. In addition, the rank I'm talking about is moderator because it'll be unfair for other players who decided to resign to get their previous rank back for a similar or different reason.

Finally I'll +Support master in getting Moderator back!!!

Good Luck :D
  • ToffeeEthanol
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 8
Toffee Ethanol
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by ToffeeEthanol. Reason: Spelling correction
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

207 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun