TOPIC: Banned for 5 days for mass Rdm. lol

Banned for 5 days for mass Rdm. lol 9 years 7 months ago #68659

Name: Spiderman

Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:37597419

Admins Name: Uwotli dagadigenihi

Reason: Mass Rdm

Server: Zarp 1

Time: 5 days

Story: Admin Tp's me to him, Says I have been doing Mass rdm, That I have gotten 6 kills or so in 5 minutes or something, My kill count was Seven, I had been on the server for around 20 minutes, Kills I remember: 1. Gun dealer tries to rdm me as a hobo, I kill him with a glock 18. I become wanted, Change to drug dealer, Get out a shotgun and go for a run across the map, SAS, Police man and a Black market dealer are chasing me, Black market dealer tries to rdm me, No idea why, I kill him... The SAS and policeman continue to follow me and fire at me, I kill them both, That is 4 kills, I continue to run across the map and get followed by another police officer, He fires upon me with a taser so I kill him, That is 5 kills, I don't remember where the other 2 kills came from but I can say that all my kills are and would have been in self defence, What makes this all the funnier is that he just banned me, Without like... any work at all. He refused to answer me when I explained myself and seemed like he didn't even care, So no offence, But Zarp Admin training standards seem to be quite low. What annoys me even more about this is there was not even any proof against me, Just apparently 6 kills in 5 minutes or something, So? I could raid and get 6 kills in 5 minutes without a problem, Same with self defence from police officers...

Proof: None, Same as the Admin.

Extra information: 11th highest score or something not time played, Whatever the score means idk..

:dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:
  • Aaron165
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Aaron165.
The topic has been locked.

Banned for 5 days for mass Rdm. lol 9 years 7 months ago #68661

Well, logs showed the fact that you killed 3 or 4 unrelated players (all who reported him in there F1's need I mention), in a very short amount of time. Logs also out date about every 10 min.

I agree you could raid and get 6 kills, BUT you were a drug dealer and had been for all the kills you obtained in that period of time. Also the people you killed were not cops. You also killed a medic.

I also had 5+ F1's on my plate with no help from the other staff member on at that time. I was rushed and trying to work fast and slipped a little i guess...

Now, I do admit I may have been a little harsh and quick to judgment, and could have handled that situation better.

I do apologize about my harshness. I don't expect forgiveness for I screwed up...
  • AlleyCat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23

Banned for 5 days for mass Rdm. lol 9 years 7 months ago #68662

Accepted you will be unbanned. LOCKED
  • hopking1
  • Senior Boarder
  • dont worry about
  • Thanks received: 124