Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SandBoxr Ban Appeal

SandBoxr Ban Appeal 9 years 7 months ago #68410

(This is an appeal for someone who is unable to appeal themselves.)

Name - SanDBoxr
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:38872182
Admins name - Not So Soxy
Reason -Mass RDM
Server - Zarp DARK RP 1
Time - 1 Week
Story - This hitman in the screenshots i took (who at the time his name on ZARP was killer rabbit) had stolen my ammocrate. I had a building sign, and had placed two large fences directly in front of the niche my base was going to be in. When I saw him taking the ammocrate, he was on top of the fences (and fences are too high to jump on top of) so he probably prop climbed. I have no proof of this. I shot twice with my dragunov but only had two shots in the magazine. I had to reload but he had already hopped off the fence and was running down the street with my ammo crate. I needed to stop him from taking the ammocrate but since i had no ammo and the fences were in my way i couldn't pursue him. Fearing undoing my building (i had placed the fences first) i didnt want to spam Z; so i had to switch to the remover tool from my Q menu. It took a long time, and by that time the hitman was long gone. I proposed fixing the ammocrate mechanic to be more like the checkout, where you can freeze it. Killer rabbit was the first to respond saying: "Why? Did yours get stolen?" Which was my first hint it was him. I checked the TAB menu to see who was currently playing and he and NotSoSoxey were the only hitmen. I knew he was the one who took it at that point, seeing as how noone had changed jobs or names recently. I later saw him at the PD (he had a gun-wound in the shoulder, presumably from me, and the same color phsygun) and shot him out of anger. He reported me for RDM which i willingly accepted (despite the fact he was acting like an idiot in front of the admin) but he didnt get the hint. The admin in his defense did ask him if he had my ammocrate, but at that point I was teleported away. Later the same hitman came back, and started antagonizing me with idiotic remarks like asking me if I could sell him ammo... (look at the screenshots). I pulled out my gun to threaten him and as if he didnt get the hint to go away he persisted and at that time i began to kill him every time I saw him around my shop. (I still had a building sign, I had no guns to sell, and made it clear I wanted to be left alone until I was done). Eventually the hitman digressed into relentlessly breaking NLR and RDMing me and my friend NotSoUgly and I began to return the treatment because I was thoroughly tired of this stupid troll. I was later banned by NotSoSoxey for a week for MASS RDM.
Proof - Screenshots:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=318642423
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=318642372
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=318642385
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=318642403
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=318642412

Extra information - None of these are my own words they are SandBoxr's.
also his screens
  • AlBashir
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
eh
The topic has been locked.

SandBoxr Ban Appeal 9 years 7 months ago #68411

I am attempting to unban him but I can not find a ban that matches that steamID.
I do apologize for banning him. It was an accident.

EDIT: That is my steam ID.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by kristofferson.

SandBoxr Ban Appeal 9 years 7 months ago #68412

i have too many things coppied
STEAM_0:1:65102381
  • AlBashir
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
eh

SandBoxr Ban Appeal 9 years 7 months ago #68624

I have spoken with Soxey and he confirmed what he said here on the forums.

So in regards to your appeal.....

ACCEPTED
  • AlleyCat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23

SandBoxr Ban Appeal 9 years 7 months ago #68625

For some reason there are only 4 bans under my name. It's strange.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

286 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
20/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf