TOPIC: Unbann appeal

Unbann appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65864

Ingame name: Miguelbasty
Steam id: STEAM_0:1:37495965
Admin who banned me: Brother Naranja
Reason: Mass propblock(?)
Server: zarp 2
Time: 7 days
Story: i was banned from zarp 2 (7th of september) but somehow i got banned like 15 ago after from zarp 1 (for the same reason witch is really weird). because i played that night (7th) and in the morning of 8th.
extra info: i didnt propblocked ANYTHING... but i cant play in zarp 1 or 2. Please help me to understand why i got banned and please at least consider to unban me, as this situation is beeing really unfair. i think i do know why i got ban. the truth is some brotherhood admins tryied to raid us like 2/3 times in 20 minutes, but they couldnt. so thery came inside with theyr admin powers and as the admin was mad, banned us all for 7 days because 1 of us didnt had a keypad on his safe or someting.. its the only explenaition i see. that happened me once and i only got warned. beeing banned 7 days proves that the admin was really mad for not suciding that raid. Please answer as quickly as possible. ive been waiting for 2 days i think and no one's reaplying.
The topic has been locked.

Unbann appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65866

If you are banned from one server it will carry on to the next (so you can't continue playing as you have been banned from the server ....)
  • Preditorv
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 137

Unbann appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65867

You made an appeal 22 hours ago, and now another one....
  • Ruul
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]Sir RaperJoel the 3rd[/b]
  • Thanks received: 124

Unbann appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65882

Hello Miguelbasty,
I will speak to the admin that banned you and then I will edit my post with the decision that we came up with.

-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318

Unbann appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65901

Im sorry for posting my appeal two times. a friend told me to because some other appeals were beeing answered and mine wasnt, so i though you guys didnt see it or someting. i really wanted to solve this missunderstanding quickly because school will start in 5 days, and id like to play these last days of summer (5 banned days left). if i did someting wrong, i really didnt mean to. its kinda unfair paying for VIP in some server and beeing banned for someting you dont really understand :s.
Thank you for your time.

Unbann appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65920

Hello, MiguelBasty.

Although I was not the one who initially banned you for this incident, I was there to witness it.
Your base contained a staircase to access a higher level inside the building you were basing in. In that staircase, it appears you and the other individual you were basing with hid printers (Uranium, VIP, etc) inside. There was no keypad connected to that staircase, and we took action upon that. Chris was the one who initially made that ban, although he accidentally banned you permanently with the reason "10000". I fixed your ban with the correct time and reason. I believe RedPowder will be talking to Chris about this issue and coming up with a decision.

If you have any concerns regarding this matter, feel free to add me on steam and message me. (Link in my signature below)

Regards,
Naranja
  • Naranja
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 18

Click my signature to get to my Steam profile!
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Naranja.

Unbann appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65924

Thank you Naranja for replying.
We were four guys inside that base. one of them (Pay up sucker) is my friend. The other two i met them that day. and they were the ones who had printers inside oh the staircase. we had nothing to do with it.. what were we supossed to do? we told them they had to place a keypad but they didnt... and we kept playing. (i had some printers with no save. and i think pay up sucker didnt even had printers that time).
But if they had not a keypad, shouldnt they be warned? instead of banned for 7 days? because sometimes i forget the keypad, and i a got warned for that once.
i still belive that this punhisment had nothing to do with the staircase with no keypad... they tryied to raid us 2/3 times. why would they come inside as admins after the 2nd/3rd try only? and i dont undestand whats the diference between "propblock" and mass propblock".

Unbann appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65932

I spoke to the admins that with involved and it was brought to my attention that I also was there and now I do remember what you did you had many things prop blocked. You need to wait your 7day ban out. I recommend reading over the rules while you wait your ban.

-Denied

-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun