TOPIC: Dreamwicca - Un ban appeal II

Dreamwicca - Un ban appeal II 9 years 8 months ago #65774

Name - My name is [TNN] dreamwicca

STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:86957535

Admins name - tomtvt

Reason - Staff disrespect/not listening to staff

Server - Server 1 and 2 on deathrun

Time - Perma ban since around 2-4 weeks ago

Story - accidentally map exploited because i didnt pay attention to what mods were saying about how the map secret is now considered exploiting, and while i was arguing my case (because i didnt realise it was exploiting) a player started ranting at me saying i was leeching or delaying while i was trying to sort what happened out so i swore at him (by this point i was angry) so i got warned again for player disrespect (by brian_griffin). so i was a little cheesed off and changed servers to the 2nd server, while in private chat to brian i was ranting on about how i thought that most admins go around with a stick up their butt. (not knowing that he was forwarding all this onto tom). another admin (im not sure) saw that i was angry in the server and asked what was up and i said something on the lines of "brian is being abit of a dick/cunt" and then i got banned from the server for massive staff disrespect and not following staffs orders.

Proof- tom has it I dont have any.

Its been a while and im sorry for breaking the rules, i have come to terms with my actions and know i was foolish to go around asking for warns...ect, i regret even breaking a silly spamming rule, i hope you all can forgive me for my actions and hopefully i will be allowed to return to the server. Im so sorry for what i did and i can promise it will never happen again. All i ask for is another chance to prove that i can behave in the correct manner.

Thanks for reading.
  • dreamwicca
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • WORLDS BEST WHOPPER
  • Thanks received: 1
Worlds Greatest whopper
The topic has been locked.

Dreamwicca - Un ban appeal II 9 years 8 months ago #65782

As you have made clear that you know you were wrong in this situation and promise to never do it again this appeal has been

Accepted

Please keep your promise to act accordingly within the Deathrun servers.
  • Spadille
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]I hate learning ITIL .... Alot[/b]
  • Thanks received: 28
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

216 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40