Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unban Appeal

Unban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65764

Name - Samo
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:59133099
Admins name - Brother something (I cant remember exactly but it started with brother)
Reason - The reason is I had money printers in a house with building on it.
Server - Zarp
Time - 3 days
Story - So this is fairly complex not to bad once you understand, ok so i was out side my house when i wanted to build inside but saw some thief's looking at me from across the street, so i quickly added my building sign so they wouldn't kill me when i was try to sort the building out and move the printers, i went upstairs locking the front door and opened my printer storage to get them out and.. BOOM i get shot a guy has pick locked my front door to kill me even though the building sign was up... I ran back (yes breaking the nlr time limit but wanted to tell the guy when someone is building you cant raid them(sorry for that but im sure you can see where im coming from not wanting too loose all i had to a rule break)) once i got in there he got his gun out and i shot him to talk he then just sreamed like a 5 year old kid and respawned and got a member of staff and said i saw someone with a building sign move printers in... Then the admin frozen me and without warning, or even talking BANNED ME if this keeps happening im affaid people don't have the paitents to sit here typing all this to get unbanned and the server will die.. I DON'T WANT THAT. Thanks for your time.
Proof - I have no proof but i'm sure one of your own staff wouldn't lie so if you really need it ask him.
Extra information -I think i covered everything...
  • DM Samo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • DarkRP - Moderator
DarkRP - Moderator
The topic has been locked.

Unban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65767

You were banned by Brother Brusk.

They probably never saw your building sign, second of all putting a building sign to avoid thieves is stupid, you should know it's against the rules to do so. I'll inform Brusk about this if I can.
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 274

Unban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65768

It wasn't to stop them it was to keep them aware of the situation that im about to build so don't raid I don't have a problem with thief's...
  • DM Samo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • DarkRP - Moderator
DarkRP - Moderator

Unban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65769

Also would it not be a warning a never done anything bad before or at least he could of talked to me.. But thanks for your time
  • DM Samo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • DarkRP - Moderator
DarkRP - Moderator

Unban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65770

Chris wrote:
- Have a building sign. YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU HAVE PRINTERS, DRUGS, URANIUM, OR ANYTHING WORTHY OF RAID IN YOUR BASE WHILST HAVING A BUILDING SIGN. TAKE IT DOWN BEFORE YOU SPAWN YOUR ENTITIES.

Yeah, it's in red, I think you should read.
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 274
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan

Unban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65772

TAKE IT DOWN BEFORE YOU SPAWN YOUR ENTITIES. I didn't spawn them.... They where already there I know I did wrong man im not saying im not all I am saying is surely I should get a warning considering I wouldn't had this problem if I wasn't raided in the first place that is also agent the rules, ALSO I HOPE THE OTHER GUY IS BANNED FOR 3 DAYS... And did not get away with the lie.
  • DM Samo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • DarkRP - Moderator
DarkRP - Moderator

Unban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65781

Tea Leaf, the SuperAdmin told me to ban you, because I'm the banman. I will contact him, I didnt see what happened I just banned you because he told me too, so I didnt question it. But even if you didnt spawn them while the building sign was up. You still cant have one up if there is printers in your base.
  • Brusk_Macaroon
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • EMP cheated to keep me undefeated in Trivia Crack.
  • Thanks received: 260
I've never been happy.

I basically was headadmin on everything. I was the badgewhore.

Unban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65787

Hello Samo,
I spoke to the Admin that banned you, You had a building sign up and you KNEW about it. Building sign + Printers = Ban, people have already told you that its in big red text that you will be banned. I would wait the time out and read over the rules in the mean time like you should of when you joined the server.

-Denied

-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by RedPowder.
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

133 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf