TOPIC: Unban Appeal

Unban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65758

Name - [Stranger] Spaceman
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:69672125
Name of Super Admin who banned me - Xhantium
Reason - I was accused of "Mass RDM"

Server - I was banned from Zarp Dark RP Server 1
Time - Sunday , 7 / 9 / 14
Story - I was playing normally on Zarp 1 , Looking for a place to base and a gang of mutants RDM'ed opposite the PD which was allowed because i was in the "Mutant RDM Area" , about ten minutes later i became a cop and i was opening the main doors to the PD , and the i got mutant RDM . ( Still not breaking the rules ) so i grew angry and fed up , so i pulled out a sniper and if a mutant came close to me i would blow his brains out (#MLG-Pro ) , But yet they killed me and again and again . Up until i came to a point that the mutants were not in there area anymore they were next to the banker ( That Area ) , so i changed jobs to a mutant and as i spawn i see one of the mutants who kept killing me and i RDM'ed him as a mutant then he try'ed to kill me and i said via the mic " Ok , Ok can we not RDM each other any more ? " He replied saying " Fine , but do you wanna go RDM others " i replied " Ermmm ok ? ? ? " He ran in to the industrial area , and i followed . He started checking in the Yellow base ( near the tunnel ) then came out and a ran towards the Fountain , i followed . Then a cop came round the corner and started to shoot us cause we were mutants , the cop kill the guy i was with then i clicked "R" and through my knife at him and killed him in the Tunnel ( i dont know if it was RDM cause it was in the long tunnel , Maybe RDM) Almost suddenly after i got killed by a black market dealer . I re-spawned and ran to the area were the PD is as i was passing the PD Xhantium picked me up and put me on a roof with about 4 -7 other mutants and said "i am going to ban all of you for mass RDM" Then i started to say "but i haven't Mass RD... ( i got banned )

unfortunately i don't have any proof , of the story so i could have made it all up , but why would i when i read that " if you have lied on your unban request, which may also lead to your ban getting extended".
  • Usm
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Tell your parents this, " i am sofa king wet" :)
  • Thanks received: 75
The topic has been locked.

Unban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65760

Spacmun D:

I will try and contact Xhantium and tell him about this.

Me, Xhantium, or someone taking over will make a post with the Accepted/Denied post later.

EDIT

Talking to him now
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by The Gamer Guy.

Unban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65761

Thanks GamerGurl , i'm on the Zarp Team-speak ATM , is he Spanish ( Spainish Flag on right of his name on ts ) cause there's a "Xhantium" ( with The Owner - Cheteuk ) :)
  • Usm
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Tell your parents this, " i am sofa king wet" :)
  • Thanks received: 75
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Usm. Reason: Back

Unban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65762

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:59133099
IGN - samo
-Ban Appeal-
I was banned because I put a building sign up above my door when I was about to work on my house, then as I was going in doors to move my printers to another house someone had pick locked my front door and come over to me and shot me.... As far as I know this is not allowed when there is a building sign above the door of a house so I ran back to tell him but he shot at me so I killed him. Then he called a admin and then I got frozen and he saw the coolers and with OUT TALKING TO ME JUST BANNED ME.. Please help me my IGN is samo thanks guys!
  • DM Samo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • DarkRP - Moderator
DarkRP - Moderator

Unban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65817

Xhantium is super ban person he is no mercy lol. Not counting that I believe it might have been a mistake, I know xhantium he is a great great super admin and never bans without a real reason. I don't know personally why he banned you because of mass rdm I have never seen you break rules maybe the others have but I have not, this is why I am never mutant. I have seen you around and never had any f1's about you or any rule breaking about you, so good luck on the unban appeal (cause I know xhantium bans a lot xD jk I love xhantium :P) I hope to see you back on server 1.
  • OluBaby
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anime freak to the max!
  • Thanks received: 16

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usm

Unban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65822

spaceman wrote:
Thanks GamerGurl , i'm on the Zarp Team-speak ATM , is he Spanish ( Spainish Flag on right of his name on ts ) cause there's a "Xhantium" ( with The Owner - Cheteuk ) :)

Xthantium please don't ban me for this but he said... GamerGurl xD
GamerGuy*

and on top of that, I found this quite hard to read, any way best of luck in getting unbanned!
  • BANANA MAN
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm... well... still here...
  • Thanks received: 84
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by BANANA MAN.

Unban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65827

Jam_is_good wrote:
spaceman wrote:
Thanks <strong>GamerGurl</strong> , i'm on the Zarp Team-speak ATM , is he Spanish ( Spainish Flag on right of his name on ts ) cause there's a "Xhantium" ( with The Owner - Cheteuk ) :)

<strong>Xthantium please don't ban me for this but he said... GamerGurl xD
GamerGuy*</strong>
<strong>
and on top of that, I found this quite hard to read, any way best of luck in getting unbanned!</strong>

We like calling each other that, just please don't go off topic.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Unban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #65833

Jam_is_good wrote:
spaceman wrote:
Thanks <strong>GamerGurl</strong> , i'm on the Zarp Team-speak ATM , is he Spanish ( Spainish Flag on right of his name on ts ) cause there's a "Xhantium" ( with The Owner - Cheteuk ) :)

<strong>Xthantium please don't ban me for this but he said... GamerGurl xD
GamerGuy*</strong>
<strong>
and on top of that, I found this quite hard to read, any way best of luck in getting unbanned!</strong>

Jam stop trolling. All I see is you saying "don't ban me for this" bla bla bla.. If you continue you will end up banned.
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pepper, Usm

Unban Appeal 9 years 7 months ago #66057

Hello sam1475,
I spoke to the Admin that banned you, You only have a couple hrs left just wait it out and if I was you I'd use them couple of hrs to read over the rules to make sure the rest of your time Roleplaying is enjoyable.

-Denied

-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

170 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127