Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I GOT BANNED banapeal!

I GOT BANNED banapeal! 9 years 8 months ago #64221

NAME -ingame name is:xXmasterXx

STEAM-ID (steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022375302)

admins name-Mogadonskoda

Reson- firts i got banned for delaying and disrespect the admin

Time-i dont remember how long i got banned but then after sometime i got perma banned

Story-first i was delaying and not lisining to the admins and i got warnd then i keept on going and i got banned then tried to
join back when i was banned i could join and in first i thouth mogdonskoda was joking with me then i got banned again for sametime then it keept on going unitl i got perma ban for hacking but i dont know what happend but im not hacking and thats the reson why im here i got perma banned for like 3 times after 3th perma ban i could not join again i dont know what it was or how that happend but im not hacking!

Proof-i got no vids or screenshots :(

Extra information-i know this is hard to belive you got to give me chance and if i be unbanned you can always wach me if you think im a hacker other information are i got banned on (2)zarp dethrun and (1) zarp dethrun THANK YOU for lisining pce out xXmasterXx !
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by XxmasterxX. Reason: to follow the templated
The topic has been locked.

I GOT BANNED banapeal! 9 years 8 months ago #64222

Please edit your post using the correct template located here.
  • Tyrone Shmurda
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]i be workin de corner[/b]
  • Thanks received: 149
The following user(s) said Thank You: XxmasterxX

I GOT BANNED banapeal! 9 years 8 months ago #64223

I distinctly remember a DR super admin joining my channel telling DCX that you kept making alts and should be forum banned.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

I GOT BANNED banapeal! 9 years 8 months ago #64229

Well we are still unsure how you kept on joining to server after you were banned about 3 times. But aside from that you broke too many rules on the server multiple times, you constantly disrespected players and staff, didn't listen to them and you didn't follow the rules. All of these things happened on multiple occasions leading to you have about 20 warns just on one of the servers I recall and that is why you were banned.

Denied.
  • Mogadonskoda
  • User is blocked
  • Posh Twat
  • Thanks received: 149

I GOT BANNED banapeal! 9 years 8 months ago #64232

Hello XxmasterxX, I understand why you made a ban appeal, since you were permanently banned from playing. I'm sure you remember who I am, since I was the first person to warn you from delaying the round. Here's how the whole story goes.

On the dr_parking_carage level there is a wooden door near the spawn area. You and 2 others constantly kept hitting the door and telling staff that it is breakable. We know that the door breaks, but after it breaks, what ? There is nothing inside the room you need. I remember Harridas being online with me when this was happening. We both agreed that hitting the door was innentionally and unnecessarily delaying the round and leeching to get the victory points. We gave you all PLENTY of verbal warnings, I mean probably 3 before starting to warn. Even after warnings you all kept hitting the door and did not listen to us. After a while the super-admin Mogadonskoda joined, and we explained the situation to him. For him it was also delaying. So after you continuously disobeyed staff commands and did not stop breaking rules, Mogadonskoda banned you. That I would call rulebreaking at it's worst, not listening and stubbornly keeping to break a rule stated in the DR rules and told to you by Moderators and admins. You did deserve your ban, I'm sure you realize it. And what comes in the part of you joining back with new accounts, you know you cant do that, and Admins do not play around with banning, so I'm fairly sure you did not keep it as a joke. I hope I cleansed your mind a little bit and explained this situation to those who weren't there to see you act like that.

-ChubbyFruit ( DR Moderator )
  • ChubbyFruit
  • Junior Boarder
  • U wot
  • Thanks received: 22
Ex - Deathrun Admin
Ex - BHop Super Admin

Steam Profile

Gif relates

I GOT BANNED banapeal! 9 years 8 months ago #64238

moga i talkd to the headadmin he told me that my old warns didint matter for getting perma ban but i know i broke much rules and i desirve a ban but no perma ban your friend xXmasterXx

and yeah chubby i desirve an ban but i think i dont desirve a perma ban i didint change profile or whatever you call it and i know i was very bad that day but im sorry and i desirve a ban for a week if you think so your friend xXmasterXx
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by XxmasterxX. Reason: talking to chubby 2
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

245 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun