TOPIC: Unban Lucky

Unban Lucky 9 years 8 months ago #62483

Name - lukeluckyluke
Stream-ID - STEAM_0:1:82580286
Admins Name -Brother Hadouken
Reason- Massive Propblock and Propush
Server - Zarp 1
TIme- 7 days
Story - a man called fireman was cdming people he tryed to cdm me when i was on the path so i use a dupe of a hamster ball to stop him i did he said IMA CALL A ADMIN i said your cdming people then he drove away he came again i was walking on the road he turned a corner he was going slow saw me i got a the hamster dupe to stop him killing me on purpuse he kept doing it i usaly ran away then he drove in a ally way and i was mad so i blocked his car in the ally way using hamster balls it was not propblock cuase he could get out but his car was stuck after a minute i let him out and said stop cdming people he said ok he done it again he tryed to kill me again i stopped him using the hamster ball i was pissed off with it so i went off the server to play jailbreak i came back i was banned i love this server if im not unbanned i dont mind waiting cuase i love it so much but i would like to get unbanned cuase i love the server and i think the ban was not necasry but its admins last words
Proof - i has no proof of anything
Extra Info Fireman is the guy who got me banned
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Lukeluckyluke.
The topic has been locked.

Unban Lucky 9 years 8 months ago #62487

I have spoken to Hadouken and he tells me that he does not think you need to be unbanned and neither would I, you have been trolling for the past few days and I think you deserve a cool down this is unacceptable, and after viewing the video, your story is complete lies. I am going to extend this ban to 2 weeks.

Denied
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

Unban Lucky 9 years 8 months ago #62488

go to 29 seconds u see he trys to hit me and go to 1min Admin you fail at life thats nice also lieing i did not lie once i told you i trapped him in

edit - but i guess i deserve to be baned i did do that im not happy about it but i did it cuase its late and bored but i will never do it again and i will just have to wait my 2 weeks :( but i did wrong and admins have last say
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Lukeluckyluke.
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

206 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf