Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unban Appeal [SSRP]

Unban Appeal [SSRP] 9 years 8 months ago #61659

Name - Luxor
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:60532385
Admins name - So much RP
Reason - 2x RDM, Disrespect (I said admins smoke weed) and Disconnect to avoid punishment.
Server - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19.200:27015/
Time - Permaban
Story - I was raiding a shop with my milkor, and than suddenly a cop barged in as I was holstering, arrested me and my friend, even though none of us were wanted, so he randomly raided randomly arrested and I lost my milkor when he arrested me, I called for staff help and Lixxist told me he can't help me that I need to get admin help or apply on forums, NOW, since I was not able to register on forums (registered from friends house) I called for admin help, and even though there were 5 and 3 were on duty, they ignored me for 3 full hours, and I asked them if they smoke weed (thats disrespect i guess), after 3 HOURS and Admin called So much RP teleports to me and as he is typing a hobo spams me with balls and i tell him to stop that shit or i will shove it up his anus (than i shoot him and he calls rdm on it so thats rdm #1) than So much RP tells me "omg you just rdmed that hobo i will not help you now" so I tell him "well than you are a bad admin" and I shot him aswell (rdm #2) and ragequit (avoiding punishment).After i cooled down and broke some shit, i come back to the server and continue searching for help with my milkor, then that "admin" "So much RP comes to me and tells me he will give me a week ban, and I tell him thats way to much and so do other people but he doesn't care, but it has roughly beeen a week and I still cant join and it says now ban is perma!
Proof - cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/57565298941...8F0445D059CC7EF1446/
Extra information - Owners get more active pls and start controling admins and also, this is my 2nd appeal, last one was online for 4 days and NOONE helped (than some douche admin removed it)! So please hurry on this one!!!
  • Luxor
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 49
The topic has been locked.

Unban Appeal [SSRP] 9 years 8 months ago #61660

I do think the ban should be shortened to about a week maybe a week and a half but perma is alot.
Lots of effort into application so im hoping your time gets shortened
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 105

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Ex Minecraft Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Unban Appeal [SSRP] 9 years 8 months ago #61661

This dude did massive RDM, false demotes, leaving to avoid punishment etc. 24/7 Even I reported him at forums:
www.zarpgaming.com/index.php/4-report-abuse/38177-ban#60177
I think perma ban was correct.
  • EarlStewardHard
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Where is my Testosterone!?
  • Thanks received: 8

Unban Appeal [SSRP] 9 years 8 months ago #61663

HardBass, You provoked by using your car to kill my friends, I did not propkill it was another person, I just killed you all and scrapped your car because you cussed at us and ran us over, about the "random demote" your friend turned cop randomly and tried to RDA us so we demoted him, oh and you have no proof of this. besides I think even a if my punishment got reduced to a week (which is still a lot) I have already worked that week, because I was banned a week ago!
  • Luxor
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Unban Appeal [SSRP] 9 years 8 months ago #61666

Hey, I will have a look in to what's going on and talk to who ever banned you when I get home from work. Until then I would refram from fighting with anyone on the forums.

EDIT:
Alright I talked this over with the Admin that banned you, We worked out that your ban will be lowered to (1)week. I really would recommend apologizing to the players you took away from there RP experience and also to the admin you disrespected.

APPROVED Reduced to 1week

-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by RedPowder. Reason: Reducing the ban.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luxor

Unban Appeal [SSRP] 9 years 8 months ago #61801

Dear ZARP community, I owe you an apology, I have wronged the server and made RP worse for you, I was mad and ated dumb, Also I am sorry for disrespecting the staff, I assure it shall not happen again...
Sinerely- Luxor
  • Luxor
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Luxor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

214 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32