TOPIC: Ban appeal

Ban appeal 9 years 8 months ago #61220

Name - [Toxic Pink] Olu
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:79592405
Admins name - brother kurk
Reason - Prop block
Server - Zarp dark rp
Time - 3 days
Story - Me and a friend of mine decided to start building a house and we put up a building sign and built our base, while we put up the sign we got raided, the admin did nothing. So we continued to build and was raided again. Once again started building and finished, we hid our printers under couches that you could lockpick. So the admin decided to ban my friend for 3 days, and me for 3 as well. But as always the admin didnt do anything to the person that raided while we had a buildign sign.
Proof- We dont have any proof as we cant take pictures as we are dead :/
  • OluBaby
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anime freak to the max!
  • Thanks received: 16

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
The topic has been locked.

Ban appeal 9 years 8 months ago #61234

I have looked into this and I have decided to Deny this as one you have put something which is a big no no
we hid our printers under couches that you could lockpick.

That is really bad and a huge rule break. Plus I have had a talk To Kurt. You had printer's while you had a building sign which you should not HAD.

Denied
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

The following user(s) said Thank You: OluBaby

Ban appeal 9 years 8 months ago #61236

So thats the mess i walked into, my friend had said that he had a way to hide printers so i went along with it. But you see i was outside the whole time building and accasionally inside building and had one printer in a room. But the problem is is that my friend had tooken my printer and hid it, but the admin gave me no chance of explaining my self and the real reason it was under a couch. All i want is a chance to show my side of the story instead of jumping to conclusions and banning me, and at least some punishment for the ones raiding while having a building sign. I had placed the building sign when i didnt know that adolf had bought printers.
  • OluBaby
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anime freak to the max!
  • Thanks received: 16

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

121 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf