Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Gems' Unban Appeal (Repost: To explain to Chris)

Gems' Unban Appeal (Repost: To explain to Chris) 9 years 8 months ago #60971

RP Name: Gems Bond
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19993627
Admins Name: Blocked, not sure if there is more to the name.
Reason: (Propblocking?) Hiding PRINTERS.
SERVER: DarkRP Server 1
Time: Permanently
Description:
So apparently what i have done is worse than i figured it might be, and i will start of saying that i am very sorry. I was going afk to watch a movie so i took the highway outside town and i set up my PRINTERSand builded some blockade around it. I am almost completely sure that i had one of the parts on no collide, so i dont know if it was propblock? I didnt think it would be such a big deal since me printing abit while watching a movie didnt really hurt anyone and since i wouldnt be able to defend them i tried to be abit creative. Turns out it was worse than i thought and i realise i am deserving of a ban, but i request that maybe it could be less harsh, like 2 weeks or so?

If i missed anything around the subject please let me know.

I am sorry for what i did and i now realise it was wrong after taking some time to consider it.

To Chris: I wasnt aware that it was not allowed to have no collided props in buildings, which is also why its marked as a question with a "?". I guess i know now it isnt allowed to have it and it will not happen again, sorry for reposting this but you locked the thread and i needed to explain myself. I am new to this forum so i dont know if there is other ways to do so.
  • Gems
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 504
Login or register to post a reply.

Gems' Unban Appeal (Repost: To explain to Chris) 9 years 8 months ago #60972

2 weeks is a bit harsh imo
  • 0ctocat
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Flavour Text
  • Thanks received: 97

Gems' Unban Appeal (Repost: To explain to Chris) 9 years 8 months ago #60976

No 0ctocat, I was the one who found his base on my daily check of the RaceTrack. He was basing on the racetrack. He was AFK, so I just said in Admin Chat if an admin could come to me. Originally we found someone basing on the racetrack, we asked his if he new if he could base or not, an he said that Gems Bond said he could. We teleported to Gems Bond, and found out that he was basing on there too. If you didn't know basing on the RaceTrack is a permanent ban I believe, so your glad Blocked didn't ban you for longer.
Hiding PRINTERS

On the racetrack.....

I thought you would know this kind of thing Gems Bond....

AnilTheDoctor, poly (Insert numbers here), and Blocked will be able to explain this as well, as those were the people who teleported to me.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Gems' Unban Appeal (Repost: To explain to Chris) 9 years 8 months ago #60977

I knew that it wasnt allowed to base on the racetrack so that makes it for sure that i have not told him it was allowed. i wasnt seeing it as such a big deal at the time tho since i was afk, i do now and thats why i am making an appeal to show that i regret it and perhaps reduce my ban from permanently to something lesser (2 weeks suggested)
  • Gems
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Gems' Unban Appeal (Repost: To explain to Chris) 9 years 8 months ago #61005

I never misguided anyone that he could base there, and i have never been warned for basing there by gamerguy, that i know for sure, believe it or not.
  • Gems
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Gems' Unban Appeal (Repost: To explain to Chris) 9 years 8 months ago #61006

The person who was basing there with me followed me out there in his car, and appeared a little after i set up my stuff, hes a part of my gang so he set up his stuff there, i never told him that it was allowed, because it isnt. It is impossible that i have been warned by gamerguy for basing there before since i HAVE NEVER based there before, i dont know why he would lie about that.
  • Gems
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Gems' Unban Appeal (Repost: To explain to Chris) 9 years 8 months ago #61007

If i have never been warned by gamer guy about that i would like to know details about how and when it happend so i can remember it, please!
  • Gems
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Gems.

Gems' Unban Appeal (Repost: To explain to Chris) 9 years 8 months ago #61022

These's this thing called the "edit" button. It'd be amazing if you could use that rather than triple post.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374

Gems' Unban Appeal (Repost: To explain to Chris) 9 years 8 months ago #61024

New to the forums, sorry about that
  • Gems
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Gems' Unban Appeal (Repost: To explain to Chris) 9 years 8 months ago #61028

Blocked wrote:
Hello Gems, I was the one who banned you, I banned you for the following reasons, but I shortened it to hiding printers.
  • You were basing in the racetrack
  • You had a nocollided prop
  • You misguided a player, told him that he can base in the race track, and so he did

Now, I am sure that it may have seemed a bit too harsh, but here is what happened, I understand players' situations, such as misunderstandings and what not.

Here's the story, I was called in by Redpowder, some guy told him that he had his printers in the race track, but the race track was blocked with the normal world props, after investigating more, he claimed that you told him that he can hide them there, that was the first offence, we destroyed his printers, second of all, I checked your mini printer safe with no keypads or fading doors, only a no collided prop, you were a very dedicated player, and I am sure that you know that this is against the rules, last but not least, you were basing in an admin area, the race track, I was gonna only kick you, until Gamer Guy told me that he warned you not too long ago, and told you that you can't base here, which made me change it to a permaban, you were aware of all 3 rules, yet you broke all 3.

<strong>Undecided</strong>, I would like to think about it for a bit before replying to this unban appeal, you should expect a reply in between 1-12 hours.

Everything Blocked said is True, I witnessed everything that happened has I was the one blocking the racetrack off at the time and got asked about them basing on it.

-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318

Gems' Unban Appeal (Repost: To explain to Chris) 9 years 8 months ago #61040

Im not sure about the gamer part, he might have warned me in a way that i did not understand it, but the part with that i told someone they could base there is a lie to protect themselves.
  • Gems
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Gems.

Gems' Unban Appeal (Repost: To explain to Chris) 9 years 8 months ago #61042

Thank you very much! what i did was wrong and i realise that now, it will not happen again, and if it does, please ban me.
  • Gems
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT