TOPIC: [DarkRP] Unban appeal

[DarkRP] Unban appeal 9 years 9 months ago #60230

Name - Ripply Harper
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:50836556
Admins name - i7moody Harper
Reason - Disconnecting to avoid punishment
Server - |1| ZARP DarkRP
Time - Permanent
Story - I was just wandering around and saw a cp that was afk inside of a tunnel. I thought that it would be funny to plant a slam in front of him. I have a crappy internet and because of that when I planted the slams my internet went out and I got disconnected. Because I disconnected the slams blew up and the cp died. And the admins thought that i disconnected to avoid punishment.
Proof - N/A
Extra information - I planted the slams because i wanted to see if the cop will see them or not. However I do feel soory for planting those slams there.
  • TheSssKiller
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Just some guy ,-,
The topic has been locked.

[DarkRP] Unban appeal 9 years 9 months ago #60232

This is RDM. You had no valid RP reason to kill the cop. Even though he is AFK, you shouldn't have done that because it is RDM. Maybe you did disconnect, it is still RDM
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.

[DarkRP] Unban appeal 9 years 9 months ago #60234

I'm witness of his DC while of him having a dc since i was talking to him on steam to plan a raid
and he cut off it was kinda wierd but after some second it came up he is playing back Gmod then he said he got perm banned when he tryed to rejoin and i was like WHATT hes kidding me and then i saw the logs i'm sure he would never avoid a punishment.
PS: Like if he see on this screenshot there was nothing he wanted to avoid it he even didn't know
he did rdm
Attachments:
  • ThaFox
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[DarkRP] Unban appeal 9 years 9 months ago #60237

ThaFox wrote:
I'm witness of his DC while of him having a dc since i was talking to him on steam to plan a raid
and he cut off it was kinda wierd but after some second it came up he is playing back Gmod then he said he got perm banned when he tryed to rejoin and i was like WHATT hes kidding me and then i saw the logs i'm sure he would never avoid a punishment.
PS: Like if he see on this screenshot there was nothing he wanted to avoid it he even didn't know
he did rdm

I don't even...

I could maybe submit this to "Your Grammar Sucks" by jacksfilms

EDIT: He also RDM'ed, he admitted it :/
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by ScorpionOnAcid.

[DarkRP] Unban appeal 9 years 9 months ago #60242

ThaFox wrote:
he did rdm
Wot........
damnnn da fucking moody, anyway by trying to ""be funny to plant a slam in front of him""
you killed me / 4 other players

I'm going to change this to 2 days, BUTif you did it again don't expect me to unban you :)

ACCEPTED
  • i7moody009
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The Real OG LOC
  • Thanks received: 194
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by i7moody009.
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

122 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf