Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ban Appeal - Not Urgent - Long Topic

Ban Appeal - Not Urgent - Long Topic 9 years 8 months ago #58010

Greetings,
My name is Danglei, Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83142802, and I got perma-banned a few weeks ago.
I'm looking for someone that could reduce the punishment, or even to remove it. This is how I got banned:
In the Second Zarp Dark RP server, there were some players including a moderator that was constantly killing me, and whenever I tried to do the same (self-defense), he warned me. I left the server with 3 active warnings because a stupid Kid mod was RDMing me. Sorry, it's been a long time ago and i can't remember his name.
So I went back to the Main RP server, and few moments later, after hanging around with some props (I was building a house, but I was already warned before about some Prop-Pushing abuse, and I never did it again) and few moments later I left the server.
And the next day... BAM! perma-banned for avoiding moderator punishment (seems cool right? I don't think so...)
The last weeks I've been searching where I should put this Topic so it can be on the best place possible.

Finally, if I can not be unbanned or reduced, I won't be mad, because I understand you point of view... since "the hell is paved with good intentions".

Greets
  • Danglei
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Danglei. Reason: Some few information left ;)
The topic has been locked.

Ban Appeal - Not Urgent - Long Topic 9 years 8 months ago #58015

Well if this is your story i will +support you..

Any person that was involved please reply on this topic so We get a better view of what happened..

Also what i wanne say is some people get perma banned too fast.. 1 month would be long eneugh already for some players to realise that they broke some rules..
But perma ban i think they should only give that to people that broke like loads rules in small amount or like massive rdm or propblocking spawn or threating server and so on.. But not for self defending if you getting killed.. Like he says..
  • StookiTV
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud Member of ZARP
  • Thanks received: 86
Watch my streams @
Sub to my Youtube @ www.youtube.com/c/StookiTV
Save money @ www.g2a.com/r/stookitv

The following user(s) said Thank You: Danglei

Ban Appeal - Not Urgent - Long Topic 9 years 8 months ago #58017

If at least i could see my ban reduce to 1 month, I would be happy as hell... but it's still unfair ._.
  • Danglei
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Danglei. Reason: Grammar errors :)

Ban Appeal - Not Urgent - Long Topic 9 years 8 months ago #58019

Well i also was perma banned but when i was unbanned i was soo happy, i never ever done a prop minge anymore.. Every time a moderator or admins says im breaking a rule i just try and give my opiniul but if he stills says its not allowed i just listen and do what they say.. Also i keep it in mind for when i see other people do it and than report them... Thats basicly how i become a good person that follows the rules and help the comlunity
  • StookiTV
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud Member of ZARP
  • Thanks received: 86
Watch my streams @
Sub to my Youtube @ www.youtube.com/c/StookiTV
Save money @ www.g2a.com/r/stookitv

Ban Appeal - Not Urgent - Long Topic 9 years 8 months ago #58075

I was told that this was my ban and asked to see the reason I put for it. "Prop abusing and leaving to avoid punishment" was the reason which rings some bells but at the same time I think you have sat out long enough of a punishment if I can't even remember the exact ban.

Since you made an appeal and are asking to be unbanned and not demanding it and you clearly show some understanding of our point of view I will unban you just now.

Hope you have fun on the server and don't forget to read over the rules as there are quite a few new ones from the last time you played I am suspecting. zarpgaming.com/index.php/1-1-darkrp/3641...rver-rules-june-2014
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

225 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT