TOPIC: Brother Yourself's Unban Request

Brother Yourself's Unban Request 9 years 8 months ago #57820

Name - Brother Yourself
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:75661993
Admin's Name - [Z] Tony Montona [Z]
Reason - RDMing-AFK and NON-AFK Players
Server - 1 and 2 DARK RP (SSRP)
Time- 12H + 24M
Story - I was going around places "MUGGING" people on the server like where the banker guy is, how am I rdming AFK people? I do not know because it is clear that I was mugging them because a little chat box saying "Brother Yourself mug Drop 4k Or Die" in nice grey text so it is clear also if they do not answer I say their name and then mug again, I wait 7 seconds and then they answer mostly they don't give it to me also a person said "I WAS GIVING YOU THE MONEY!" but it was like 15 seconds AFTER I mugged him and he RAN away from me, I killed him and if players are so called AFK then would they like to change their job to AFK? because I obviously do not know when they are AFK or not because I am not at their house seeing them not at their keyboard.

Proof - None I never knew I would get banned for playing normal RP by mugging people that are somehow AFK

Extra Information - If it was RDM i was hanging out with my friend mugging people around server 2 and before I was playing with "Combat Yapper" aka "Brother Combat" and some other people trying to kill him for 1 million we sometimes accidentally killed other contenders but Yapper went to another place so the other contesters did not break NLR
If their is a point of RDM because they would of came to an admin and called for an F1 and i would have been teleporting and i could of had some screen shots of me when i said "Brother Yourself Drop 4k Or Die"
If you have seen me RDMing i would like some nice screen shots :side:
  • Yourself
  • Junior Boarder
  • Danblo innit
  • Thanks received: 12
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Yourself.
The topic has been locked.

Brother Yourself's Unban Request 9 years 8 months ago #57821

I joined the server, and I was watching tv. I was AFK and I suddenly saw you come to me at spawn, wrote the drop4k message, then killed me instantly. First of all you can't kill in the spawn area, and second of all, you mugged me and instantly killed me because I was AFK. I also got reports of you RDMing some people and it was the same case... You also disconnected a few seconds after killing the guy to escape punishment.
Don't do it again, you have to wait for a few seconds after mugging.
DENIED

P.s: Your ban is almost over anyways..
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

Brother Yourself's Unban Request 9 years 8 months ago #57824

why would I mug another brother if you was still one and i only left to play Unturned with Kryptic, Wonderley, Pvt Sponge, Melonman, Callum and I never came back
  • Yourself
  • Junior Boarder
  • Danblo innit

Brother Yourself's Unban Request 9 years 8 months ago #57831

Well before i went on vacation i was mugging also alot of people.. I have to admit there are over 8/10 players that break the fearrp / failrp rule.. You type in you mugging them and than you get one of these things
1. Pulls out gun & shoots you...
2. person says kill me i dont have money...
3. Person types in advert (counter mug) & kills me (i think this is a rule from other server but definatly not a rule on our server.
4. Person starts running away when pointing a gun on his nuts...

Well back to this ban.. If you where mugging at spawn.. You broke a rule. Its not allowed and seconde of all its not allowed to mug same person for over 15 minutes..

I think when im back on vacation im gonna record some people that break those rules and show you how much people break these rules..
  • StookiTV
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud Member of ZARP
  • Thanks received: 86
Watch my streams @
Sub to my Youtube @ www.youtube.com/c/StookiTV
Save money @ www.g2a.com/r/stookitv

The following user(s) said Thank You: DarthVader

Brother Yourself's Unban Request 9 years 8 months ago #57839

You should give yourself a chance he has never been banned before and is very trustworthy and has spotted many rule breakers out for me while I have been in gamer I sincerely hope you unban him to give him a chance or at least talk to me about why he was banned.
  • CombatYapper
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zarp Admin
  • Thanks received: 20
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yourself

Brother Yourself's Unban Request 9 years 8 months ago #57851

I don't mug people again because I know the cool down but I thought it was 30 minutes so I waste 15 minutes of waiting so I left the game to play others
  • Yourself
  • Junior Boarder
  • Danblo innit

Brother Yourself's Unban Request 9 years 8 months ago #57853

You can't kill in the spawn area, and second of all, you mugged me and instantly killed me because I was AFK. you also did this to a few other people, and you disconnected. Again I say:
DENIED

The ban time is almost over. Moderator please lock this thread...
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

168 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun