Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: UnBan Appeal

UnBan Appeal 9 years 9 months ago #56737

My freind Fiercegamer was banned of your darkrp servers. He was banned for prop-spam, it was not him who prop-spammed
it was his sister on his pc please could you unban him. His steam name is fiercegamer and his steam id is STEAM_0:1:55595813. please address this as soon as you can.
  • Mclovin
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Mclovin. Reason: I put ban instead of unban
Login or register to post a reply.

UnBan Appeal 9 years 9 months ago #56877

Mclovin wrote:
My freind Fiercegamer was banned of your darkrp servers. He was banned for prop-spam, it was not him who prop-spammed
it was his sister on his pc please could you unban him. His steam name is fiercegamer and his steam id is STEAM_0:1:55595813. please address this as soon as you can.

First, You need to ask him to make a template. Second of all, why did he let his little sister prop spam on the server and why should we believe that this isn't a lie so the the could get unbanned and prop spam more?
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236

UnBan Appeal 9 years 9 months ago #56899

JohnnySmith wrote:
Mclovin wrote:

First, You need to ask him to make a template. Second of all, why did he let his little sister prop spam on the server and why should we believe that this isn't a lie so the the could get unbanned and prop spam more?

Exactly it's the old school lies, 'er my brother was on my computer and propspammed so it wasn't me can I get unbanned'
I find this a huge lie, and as for propspam can actually crash the server. Butike Johnny said use the correct template also your friend the person who got banned has to create the appeal. Not you!
  • Jackelele
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm a green ting.
  • Thanks received: 174
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

173 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40