Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ban appeal

Ban appeal 9 years 10 months ago #54345

Name - What is your ingame name? Newbkilling4life
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? New to steam so not sure how to get this
Admins name - Who banned you/who might it be? Im not sure i didn't see there name i was banned before i could read it but it was very random name with random letters then name then more random letters and stuff
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? prop spam
Server - What server did you get banned from?i think 1 i only just learnt theres 2 servers but i would think 1
Time - How long were you banned for? 2 weeks
Story - What happened? I was walking on a street and this car hit me so i was low on health so he started charging at me so i place 3 fences to stop him and then i deleted and ran then i was picked up by an admin was not spoken to asked whats going on and then this black and blue screen came up that he started changing the ban time and stuff then i got banned
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened? No but i can promise I'm not lying
Extra information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban. Yes i do think its unfair that the admin to not speak or talk to me i did not get a word even when i asked whats happening i think thats not the right choice everyone should be spoken to to give there side and point of view of the story and i have read a few posts and this is in a couple admins don't talk and just ban and its a complete mis understanding .
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "All of them stars have a reason" R.I.P Gustav Åhr
  • Thanks received: 94
Login or register to post a reply.

Ban appeal 9 years 10 months ago #54349

well you were spamming props where everyone could see it and i dont really think that propspamming is justified in ANY way and you are saying you walked on the street and that is killable by cars so i say

- Support
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4

Ban appeal 9 years 10 months ago #54352

what do you mean by support?
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ban appeal 9 years 10 months ago #54353

serge u\you weren't even there your lying you were hosting your mini game my friend was there...
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ban appeal 9 years 9 months ago #54370

Newbkilling4life wrote:
i place 3 fences.

Newbkilling4life wrote:
Extra information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban. Yes i do think its unfair that the admin to not speak or talk to me i did not get a word even when i asked whats happening i think thats not the right choice everyone should be spoken to to give there side and point of view of the story

it's different here if you RDM'ed someone or broke nlr etc..i can discuss that with you,

but propspamming could crash the server,and i have to kick or ban you Immediately,

You deserve your ban and you are not going to be unbanned.

Edit: the car didnt even hit you.

DENIED.
  • i7moody009
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The Real OG LOC
  • Thanks received: 194
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by i7moody009.

Ban appeal 9 years 9 months ago #54371

My attention was not to ddoss or crash the server I've seen this in other ban appeal and they have been unbanned i really just start enjoying gmod darkrp cause i only got gmod this week and zarp is obviously my favourite server I'm sorry for what i did and it wasn't the right action but in my mind it was I'm still learning the basics of gmod if i do be un banned I'm very pissed off at myself for what i have done and love i would love the person who unbans me cause i have 2 dye of school holidays i was gonna have a zarp marathon but now i can't thank you for reading this

-Best Regards Newbkilling4life

May you take into consideration of lowering the ban time :-( thanks
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Kingpin.

Ban appeal 9 years 9 months ago #54372

1- You're nor allowed to propblock the road like this.
2- You might got hit by a car but it doesn't change the fact you were propblocking/spamming the road.
3- If you really think it's CDM then take some evidence and call a Staff member.(But the car didn't even hit you so you lied to me)
4- You agreed to follow the rules.
5- If you really do enjoy the DarkRP server then don't break the rules.

still you are not going to be unbanned.

-Regards
  • i7moody009
  • Legendary Member
  • The Real OG LOC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dark Corner

Ban appeal 9 years 9 months ago #54373

when you said i lied the car hit me around the corner were you watching and he was spawn camping me with his car 10 minutes earlier which made very hard to enjoy the game so blocked myself from his reaches which didn't think was a prop block i thought it was self defenes i know your saying I'm not going to be unbanned i would love to eb unbanned but can we maybe lower the ban time to a day cause you thought it was prop spam i thought it was self defines so we both had two different things running through are minds I'm really annoyed with myself and now i really do feel like shooting myself cause i want to make the most of my last two days on my holidays so can you make it a 1day ban please I'm begging you :'(

May i add on i don't think it was prop spam theres three fences and 4 ghosted ones i would say my heart was pumping so i just hit like 8 times cause i knew some would become ghosted. So i would like to say i think that i should have been warned for prop block or something but i don't thing it was prop spam cause i didn't have bad intentions in my mind at all your said if you like darkrp so much follow the rules well if you didn't read my last post completely i said I'm new to gmod and darkrp and I'm still learning whats wrong and whats right and on other servers I've done that i have been warned for prop block so i thought zarp would be the same cause most darkrp rules on servers are the same soil very sorry for waisting your time with making you read this but please can we have something changed with the ban like take it off and give me a warning or something or like a jail system were i can get a set hours unbanned if a break any rule in that time I'm instantly banned for 2 weeks i think that would be a good idea with the banning system
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Kingpin.

Ban appeal 9 years 9 months ago #54374

Newbkilling4life wrote:
when you said i lied the car hit me around the corner were you watching

ok that will be my last post on this topic,i was looking at the photos i took before i ban you and i saw this

you got 100HP that means the car didnt hit you.
Newbkilling4life wrote:
you thought it was prop spam i thought it was self defines so we both had two different things
well, you can't use props like that it's called "Prop abuse"
  • i7moody009
  • Legendary Member
  • The Real OG LOC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dark Corner

Ban appeal 9 years 9 months ago #54378

You obviously skim read my post cause i said "He was spawn camping me"
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder