TOPIC: [Deathrun] Swami's Ban Appeal

[Deathrun] Swami's Ban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53903

Name - Swami.
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:61030826
Admins name - "tomvtv"
Reason - "Obv. trolling, disrespectful towards staff, avoiding punishment"
Server - Both deathrun servers.
Time - Permanently
Story - I have logged in the server casually. We were playing the map "deathrun_text_cp_v4_fix".
J
erry the Hitman has typed tom's name. To which tom replied "yes?". Then Jerry said "nvm". This reminded me of a thing we used to do, which was saying someone's name a lot of times, then replying "nevermind". I have done that. He has replied to me with a emoticon from what I remember. He had the "Blackhole" Aura which causes a massive framerate drop which annoyed most of us. I had 2,980 points. I have been grinning my face the whole time until we won a round, and I bought the aura. Tom saw the aura through the glass, and asked - who is that? I haven't replied, but he found out at the end of the round and stated the fact that yet I dislike the people that use the aura, I use it too. I didn't reply to that. We have voted a map change. Tom disliked the maps, and asked us for a good and new map. I asked for dr_minecraft_pyramid. He said "no". Jerry brought up dr_silenthill_v2, to which tom replied to "good one". He made a mapchange request, and the "yes" votes exceeded the amount of "no" votes. He has confirmed the map change, and off we went. There were many players, therefore 3 deaths. Tom knew the map perfectly, and always finished, not always but most of the time. At the end of a round, I typed in chat "OOH, A TRIPLE!". Everytime tom finished the map, I did the same thing. He muted me. Afterwards, I disliked the map because I kept dying at the beggining, so I went to the other server. They were playing "dr_rooftops" I played one round, and it wasn't any better. I came back to "dr_silenthill_v2". A reconnection has removed the gags and mutes applied to me, and I was able to speak again. Tom - at the end - went on a secret entry where he was able to get an AWP. He had "noscoped" all the deaths, and I typed in chat "OH MOM, GET THE CAMERA!". Another player, named Rex ( had something before his name ) has done that together with me. Tom muted me, I took my microphone, and then gagged me. I went back to server 2 because - once again, it was extremely ridiculous how tom was gagging and muting me without saying "stop" - and still, the map sucked. I returned to rooftops, died 2 rounds in a row, went back. Afterwards, tom decided to warn me for "annoying staff" out of a sudden which is not an actual rule. Some time later, I died more rounds, and went back to server 2. We were playing dr_prison_break. I was happy. I nearly reached the end of the first level, but then I had been disconnected from the server, with a message "You have been banned" with the reason stated above.

Proof - All I have is this picture of me being warned for "annoying staff".

Extra information - No.
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • the spoone is real -the matricks
  • Thanks received: 63
dont rdm
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by abcu. Reason: "Bolded" the story
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun] Swami's Ban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53907

The Reason i said nvm , was because i saw a person who kept doing something so i wanted to tell tom about , but then he stopped doing it so i said nvm , and tom doesn't do what he wants , mine craft is a bit too easy and its boring , silent hill on the other hand isn't boring , its a bit normal not that easy , and we warned you for a reason , And banned you for a reason , you kept trolling and kept saying mom bring the camera and kept annoying tom by saying oi tom oi tom oi , you could've said : Tom? And he would've replied to you ,
Tom Is A Great Admin and he does his job right , you're just a troll .

Regards
Jerry
  • The Hitman Jerry
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • People Die at the Fair
  • Thanks received: 491
Ex-Staff Member

[Deathrun] Swami's Ban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53909

I have only included your name because you are related. A troll is "trolling" for a reason, I lack that. Please walk away from this thread, abandon it since I don't require you to post here. I had nothing against you, well now thanks for giving me a reason. Tom didn't say "stop" at all, he didn't prove in ANY way that he disliked what I was doing.
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
dont rdm

[Deathrun] Swami's Ban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53939

Swami, based on tomvtv's actions like these, I have belief that he has a good reason why, and based on what you've experienced, what you call 'Jethacking' is a 15k points item which is bought from the shops, and is known as a Jetpack.
You shouldn't be connecting to the other server to find out a map aswell, because you can see which map is being played when you look at the server in the connection menu, it does mostly mean you're trying to remove the gag/mute when you disconnect and reconnect the server.

Please, next time act more mature the first time you make a report, take on board the advice given to you and you should actually have some common sense, and tell him why you reconnected, etc.
  • The Eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nothing is impossible.
  • Thanks received: 99
TTT Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former Deathrun Super Admin

Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by The Eliminator.

[Deathrun] Swami's Ban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53942

Toby, my "jethacking" is just a joke that I don't think anyone would consider offensive. The thing is - tom didn't say anything, at all. I would be more mature next time, hell - even not speak at all but apparently tom decided a permanent ban is the right choice. I do respect his choice, but it seems harsh and unfair in my opinion.
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
dont rdm

[Deathrun] Swami's Ban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53953

Swami,

This appeal looks like an actual ban appeal. Still though your attitude towards other staffmembers stays down.
Quote: "Please walk away from this thread, abandon it since I don't require you to post here. I had nothing against you, well now thanks for giving me a reason."

About this:
" Tom didn't say "stop" at all, he didn't prove in ANY way that he disliked what I was doing."
"The thing is - tom didn't say anything, at all."

I asked multiple times to stop using tsay (the gray colored chat).

Anyway I am willing to give you another chance if you can prove that you diserve it.

-Your ban length will be changed to 2 weeks. I hope you accept that and prove that you are a great guy to play with in the future.

Regards - tomvtv
  • F0CuSX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • COMMUNITY IZ RIGGED BAN THE GOOD GUY YEZ YEZ
  • Thanks received: 368

Former TTT HeadAdmin
Former Deathrun SuperAdmin

[Deathrun] Swami's Ban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53955

I don't really appreciate Jerry posting irrelevant things on the ban appeal. I didn't see you saying anything, probably "tsay" doesn't work as intended. Either way, thank you for the reduced ban time.
You guys can close this, even though it's kind of lame that "tsay" didn't work and because of that I got banned.
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
dont rdm
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by abcu.

[Deathrun] Swami's Ban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53972

Edit: fixed
  • F0CuSX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • COMMUNITY IZ RIGGED BAN THE GOOD GUY YEZ YEZ
  • Thanks received: 368

Former TTT HeadAdmin
Former Deathrun SuperAdmin
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by F0CuSX.

[Deathrun] Swami's Ban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53977

Well you have 2 weeks to change it, so no worries.
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
dont rdm

[Deathrun] Swami's Ban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53990

Swami wrote:
I don't really appreciate Jerry posting irrelevant things on the ban appeal. I didn't see you saying anything, probably "tsay" doesn't work as intended. Either way, thank you for the reduced ban time.
You guys can close this, even though it's kind of lame that "tsay" didn't work and because of that I got banned.
TSAY doesnt just not work, you shouldnt try to blaim you not paying attention to the chat on the server.

Thread Locked.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by EMP.
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds

140 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf