Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unban Appeal

Unban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53783

My steam name is Fed Kat and my RP name ( Name on the server ) is pikogfisseienradisse.
My Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:38230675
The admin who banned me is Brother Dcx.
I got banned for RDM but i didn't RDM anybody.
I got banned from Zarp DarkRP.
I got banned permanent.
I don't really got a story i just got in connection problems random because i have bad internet and when i tried to reconnect it says im banned for the server permanent by Brother Dcx.
I have had earlier problems with the same admin where he also banned me random for an hour and i don't know why. But i can't proof it. Please try your best to get me unbanned.

Thanks, Ozzmand.
  • Ozzmand
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Ozzmand. Reason: I was typing fast so i spelled things wrong
The topic has been locked.

Unban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53798

why was i banned i had just finished building my base so i went to go take off the building sign and then a admin ran in before i did then banned me cause i had printers inside cause i just finished and had went to go take off the building sign and before i could talk he sated he would ban me for it since he was dumb and didn't look when he left and banned me so plz take care of this I'm broke on the server now cause i put all my money into the printers and went to go take off the building sign and soon as i did he went in and did that so plz help with this piece of shit admin i would like it if someone could take care of my ban and when i get back on give me my money back,my steam name is TheGamerAssassin

from,
TheGamerAssassin
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by TheGamerAssassin.

Unban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53818

Got Banned for mass RDM i never ment it and its my 1st time on darkRP i hadnt a clue what to do, iam very sorry server and admins x

Unban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53819

And my ingame name is James steam is semaj99

Unban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53821

TheGamerAssassin wrote:
why was i banned i had just finished building my base so i went to go take off the building sign and then a admin ran in before i did then banned me cause i had printers inside cause i just finished and had went to go take off the building sign and before i could talk he sated he would ban me for it since he was dumb and didn't look when he left and banned me so plz take care of this I'm broke on the server now cause i put all my money into the printers and went to go take off the building sign and soon as i did he went in and did that so plz help with this piece of shit admin i would like it if someone could take care of my ban and when i get back on give me my money back,my steam name is TheGamerAssassin

from,
TheGamerAssassin
Jamesytime0409 wrote:
Got Banned for mass RDM i never ment it and its my 1st time on darkRP i hadnt a clue what to do, iam very sorry server and admins x
Jamesytime0409 wrote:
And my ingame name is James steam is semaj99
\

Take this template, and go post a ban appeal for yourself in this forum instead of posting it on other people's ban appeals.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ozzmand

Unban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #54017

Come on some admin please answer man!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ozzmand
  • Fresh Boarder

Unban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #54067

You have been unbanned please dont kill me and leave the server again.

-Accepted
  • Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178
The following user(s) said Thank You: exrobite
Time to create page: 0.448 seconds

143 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun