Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Deathrun] ban appeal

[Deathrun] ban appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53723

hi guys my name is pew-
Name - Swami
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:61030826
Admins name - tomvtv
Reason - "Obv. trolling, disrespectful towards staff, avoiding punishent
Server - He took the freedom to ban me from both servers.
Time - Permanently
Story - so, right. Jerry first said " hey tom " - to which tom replied with "yes?", and did a ridiculous reply "nvm". so I went ahead and exploited that. I kept saying "ey tom, oi, oi tom" and did the same thing. afterwards, when he killed all the deaths on silenthill, I was like:

and then he muted me. afterwards I got in my bugged mic and did the same thing. I got gagged. we were playing some map "cp" something. it was shitty. I went to server 2 to find out that they were playing rooftops, even worse. So I returned, then tomvtv was like: aren't you supposed to be muted. to which I replied the truth - I reconnected. then I used my mic to do the same sounds at the end. He gagged and muted me, even warned me for "annoying staff". then I realized: oh wow well this is bullshit. silenthill is shit, so is the map. so I went back to rooftops, to find out that we were playing prison_break, which wasn't bad after all. then tomvtv - as I said, took the freedom to ban me once again.
edit: also, remembered this last night. at the explosive spiders when he used his "jethack" he had 7 HP remaining, and I said "oh 7hp, that's lucky". afterwards he claimed I am ghosting, then I used a complex answer "does me saying that you have 7hp remaining influence in any way the order of trap activating, since you just passed the spiders, there are no deaths that can stop you now" which probably got him pissed off.
Proof - well I got warned here
Extra information - well 1 more cool dude was doing it with me.
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • the spoone is real -the matricks
  • Thanks received: 63
dont rdm
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by abcu.
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun] ban appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53773

i'll go ahead and bump this since no one looks at appeals, and it isn't the first one in the index so here you go thread
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
dont rdm

[Deathrun] ban appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53823

since tom is having fun on the deathrun server and you probably forgot to tell him - I'll go ahead and make this the first one in the row
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
dont rdm

[Deathrun] ban appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53828

Swami,

I don't like your attitude toward the staff team at all.
You started micspamming and chatspamming, After You got gagged + muted You rejoined the server (avoiding punishment) and started misbehaving again. Even using admin chat to call a moderator a hacker...
Your ban appeal isn't even serious. Seems like you are just having a laugh with it.

I honestly don't see any reason why you should be unbanned.

Regards - tomvtv
  • F0CuSX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • COMMUNITY IZ RIGGED BAN THE GOOD GUY YEZ YEZ
  • Thanks received: 368

Former TTT HeadAdmin
Former Deathrun SuperAdmin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlie-

[Deathrun] ban appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53835

"toward the staff team"
towards you.
i have rejoined the server because rooftops was shit but not as shit as the map we were playing.
basically what you did was banned me, went to everyone you saw told them "oh wow I banned this dude, ain't gon' have gigs anymore, thank me alter guys".
a permanent ban is what you would deserve for the ignorance and over-exagerations. imo.
apparently I can't "enlighten" you so I'll wait for a superadmin to decide this.
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
dont rdm

[Deathrun] ban appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53839

Well you just proved your immaturity.
  • F0CuSX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Former TTT HeadAdmin

[Deathrun] ban appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53841

No offence but your appeal application doesn't look very professional with the STUPID youtube videos, if you really wanted to get unbanned you would have taken your time to write your application and not have so immature and put the youtube videos in

<3

-Brian
  • Charlie-
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 226

EX - TTT Admin[/center]

[Deathrun] ban appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53842

if you would want to make an actual reply you wouldn't put a heart at the end and showed your name at the end even though we all can see it. tough stuff. how is it stupid, it's completely professional as I'm giving the exact examples of the order of actions.
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
dont rdm
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

[Deathrun] ban appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53843

Well I'm not the one putting random youtube video in a BAN APPEAL what have nothing to do with the subject on hand. If you wanted your appeal to be more professional you would remove the youtube videos (What make you look like you don't care about your appeal in general).

<3

-Brian
  • Charlie-
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 226

EX - TTT Admin[/center]
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Charlie-.

[Deathrun] ban appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53844

so you want me to upload a .mp3 file of me saying what I said before instead of using the original legendary masterpieces.
not to mention that tomvtv decided to make his own rules as none of the things he has mentioned in the ban reason were valid as I checked on the server 2 while I wasn't banned already. i don't understand the need of taking me away from the deathrun side of the community permanently. if you would actually feel like a hero for banning me you'd actually ban me from the entire zarp as I do this every day of my life and no one ever dared to permanently ban me.
and no I won't remove the videos, no need for your opinion mate.
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
dont rdm

[Deathrun] ban appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53846

Swami wrote:
I do this every day of my life and no one ever dared to permanently ban me.

So that means to you that you can join deathrun and start breaking the rules there ?
  • F0CuSX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Former TTT HeadAdmin

[Deathrun] ban appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53848

Its sounds as if you were spamming, harassing Tom, rejoining possibly to avoid punishment, if you think that is acceptable then you are wrong, harassing ANYONE isn't nice, and if you did it repeatedly you are just spamming the chat and it sounds as if you were just being a troll.

From what you described and what the others described you seem to show immaturity and your behavior is not what we expect from members of our servers/community, I am sure Tom would have told you stop at many points, and the warnings should have shown you what you were doing was inappropriate and if you felt otherwise you should have reported Tom for abuse instead of ignoring them completely.

Just my 2 cents
  • Mogadonskoda
  • User is blocked
  • Posh Twat
  • Thanks received: 149

[Deathrun] ban appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53890

no Moga, I wasn't spamming, nor harassing. tom probably considered my "oh this map is shit, that map is shittier, I'll come back" as a "rejoin to avoid punishment" yet he hasn't told me to not do it ever. spamming the chat, not exactly. if that would've ever happened, tom probably would've told me to stop, but he didn't. yet none of us have any proof of what happened. either way it's not tom's duty to enforce a unwritten rule that all immature people need to be permanently banned, that's a super-admin's duty, and yet - not even a permanent ban. if tom decides that if he would accept my apologies in a extremely professional ban appeal which I will put 1 hour of effort into - I'll do it, I already have it ready but I just need his confirmation, for now I'll stick to this. also, I don't report admins because it's pretty much a waste of time, plus I don't want to be considered a douche for taking small things for a huge offensive act. also tom, I won't jump to assumptions but I'm pretty sure I've been a member of ZARP and/or had my first time playing deathrun before you did.
here's my uh. some cents I guess.
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
dont rdm

[Deathrun] ban appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53899

I agree with moga.
It really sounds like you were just trolling.
Also you should have shown some seriousness(spelling) when making your report. You should also remember to post it in the correct section "report abuse".
  • RandomdudeDK
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It's always 420 somewhere
  • Thanks received: 675

[Deathrun] ban appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53900

honestly I don't have anything against tom besides seeing his name on my ban reason. once I get unbanned, I'll consider him as neutral as usual. but if he pisses me off, I already have lots of things against him, but he seems nice overall.
also, let me quote what Chris first said on my moderator application on DARKRP, which got accepted.
Chris wrote:
Swami is a really active player at ZARP. As much as he sometimes trolls, well let's think: who doesn't?
He has my full support.
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
dont rdm

[Deathrun] ban appeal 9 years 10 months ago #53901

exrobites wanted to lay this down here but he's banned.
"Tom, just unban him and end all this drama, it's clear you're just trying to prove something to somebody, what and who is unknown and no once cares."
dont beat me it's what he said okay
I have made another ban appeal - which is as professional as I can get, except the rainbow text which is nice.
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/5-appeals...n-swami-s-ban-appeal
You can close this one - even forget about it.
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
dont rdm
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by abcu.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf