TOPIC: [DarkRP] Ban Appeal RadioactiveSnake

[DarkRP] Ban Appeal RadioactiveSnake 9 years 10 months ago #51012

Name-Sir RadioactiveSnake
Steam-ID- Sir RadioactiveSnake
Admins Name- Brother TWIX
Reason- saying "heil hitler" in ooc
Server- DarkRP
Time-Permanent
Story- A mayor with the name "Heil Hitler" was being elected and everyone was voting for him,in ooc i said "Heil Hitler!" referencing the mayor and nothing else,i wasn't the only person that did this may i add,i also didn't spam it.I then got banned and what showed up was "Banned for an hour". I got no warnings,nothing of the sort saying "You shouldn't say that in chat" or such.I taught being banned for saying that for an hour was bit harsh and not a kick.But when i went to log in,only 20 seconds later, it said "Banned permanent".Pretty crazy, i see people saying racial,homophobic and sexist slurs Directed at people and not one kick. I say the 2 words "heil hitler" referencing the mayors name and not directed against anyone or meant to be used in a negative way and i get banned instantly. I think this was a very harsh punishment and to be banned permanently for a server i've played endless hours over just because of saying 2 words, i feel angry.If i had been told before hand and banned for the hour that was given to me in the first place i wouldn't have felt as bad and would have taught i deserved it for saying those words,but this is just too much.

Proof- Here is a screenshot for when i log in-http://imgur.com/w2Kduls
Extra information- I don't want to waste any of the admins time and would like for this too be quickly resolved.
-Regards Aaron James.
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by RadioactiveSnake.
The topic has been locked.

[DarkRP] Ban Appeal RadioactiveSnake 9 years 10 months ago #51013

Mayor with this name has been punished already, talking about your behaviour - is not acceptable.

DENIED

Do not appeal until since 20 of june.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

243 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1