TOPIC: Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #50684

Name: Steve
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43944926
Admins Name: Brother Morgan
Reason: Offensive language
Server: [1] Zarp | Custom DarkRP | M9K | Gangs | Crafting
Banned for: 6 Days
Story: The mayor called his group the 4th reich, in response i wrote "sieg heil" as a joke, obviously, and then i began getting banned for offensive language, but sieg heil merely means "Hail Victory".
Proof: I've been banned for 6 days
Extra information: Sieg Heil is not offensive at all, it only means "Hail Victory" and Hail Victory isnt offensive language
P.S Thanks for the people who showed me where to correctly appeal for a Unban request
  • Brian
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Brian. Reason: Wrong steam ID
The topic has been locked.

Ban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #50685

I would just like to add to this ban appeal that "Sieg Heil" as Brian told you is actually not offensive, however the usage of "Sieg Hiel *****" is offensive as it offensive for the jewish people aswell for those who was involved in the horrible actions that was taken during the 1930-1940s.

I woulden't believe Sieg Heil is offensive as it is a german word that only means like Hail to Victory, however Brian probably referred to what the Germans old leader said during his speeches which would be offensive, a hard nut to solve.

I am not involved in this case what so ever or know Brian, just wanted to add this for the adminstrators that will look over his ban appeal.
  • kerex132
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • IG: [G] Kevin
  • Thanks received: 15
Ex: SSRP Adminstrator
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by kerex132.

Ban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #50688

all i said was sieg heil, in response to a joke by the mayor, i did not mean any offense to anyone :c
  • Brian
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Brian. Reason: crappy spelling

Ban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #50694

Things like that in-context can be easily offensive.

When morgan reads this, he will unban you, but if you do it again you will not be given the chance to play at ZARP again.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

Ban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #50695

The words were not used in any kind of offensive context, I would recommend that next time the admins decide to ban someone for offensive language they make sure they know what the words actually mean instead of assuming that "heil" is automatically offensive and that they, being as holy as Jebus himself, can see unto the minds of the players of the server and are all knowing about their intentions and whether or not they mean to be offensive. I would also point out that the admin that decided to bring out the ban hammer of doom, was also breaking two of the almighty ten commandments. “You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor", and "Thou shalt have no other gods before me", as this so called admin obviously stakes his power above that of our lord, and gives upon himself the ability to dish out justice willy nilly without a fair trial.
  • Hibberdy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #50696

i guess that requires a thank you, il take note of that comment and stick to the rules.
  • Brian
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ban Appeal 9 years 10 months ago #50778

Hello Brian,

Thank you for appealing with the correct template as well as posting this in the correct section.

You will be unbanned, but as Chris said IF you do it again, you will be Permenantly Banned.

ACCEPTED & LOCKED.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

151 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1