Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unban

Unban 9 years 11 months ago #49697

ok i was playing on the rp and someone in chat sayd he had a hostage and would let him go for 50k and it was in advert and in ooc i said i will come with money where you at. he didnt reply and then i got a warning for metagaming and i didnt think much of it and then i typed agian /ooc where are u ill give u the money and i got another warning for metagaming and i asked admin what it meant and he say u typed in ooc abuse or something then i simply called him an idiot for 2 warnings without telling me to stop and he banned me for 24hours 6hours left and i regret everything and will appoligise i just got a little mad at the time

my steam id STEAM_0:1:29497464

ingame name Lolgamerfreak

Admin who banned me brother morgan
  • lolgamerfreak
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4
Login or register to post a reply.

Unban 9 years 11 months ago #49700

First things first, please use the correct template!

I understand why you got mad, but since you got warned for metagaming, you could probably guess what it meant. If not, you could ask the admin that warned you what metagaming is when you get warned. The second warn was rightfully given.

Even if you're mad, you can prevent yourself from typing swear words. I get mad often, but I'm not often seen taking it out in a chat, since I simply respect the staff. I don't see why this is hard to do, but I'm going slightly off topic now.

OT, ban was justified, and it's 1.25 days. In the mean time I suggest you read the rules so you won't get banned again.

Greetings,
Light.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374
Login or register to post a reply.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

117 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun