Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unban appeal, mass rdming and admin abuse

Unban appeal, mass rdming and admin abuse 9 years 11 months ago #48306

I was in this situation: I was mining, minding on my own buisness when some guys just ran on me and kill me with no reason making me lose my VIP pickaxe. After that they keep killing me everytime i go back to mine after NLR and even when i respawn and I am walking after that I called admin, no admin appeared. I got sick of rdmers so I made a cage to put them stuck temporarily. In some seconds an admin came up to me and banned me without even warning or talking with me. I was doing that to protect other players I was trying to stop RDM but in a few seconds the admin doesn't even care to talk and just permanently bans me
Admin name Brother Tigz
Reason he gave: Trolling Around
My Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:16396082
My Steam name: Babysnakes
Server: ZARP DarkRP

Server is constantly getting ruined because of RDMers... No-one is doing anything about that.
I know that propblocking is bad but I think its worth a talk and not a imediate permanent ban.
  • babysnakes
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by babysnakes.
The topic has been locked.

Unban appeal, mass rdming and admin abuse 9 years 11 months ago #48315

Helo there,

Right I came on the server to build a base and to see what was going on (there was no F1's) so I just built then friends come on and we sart to RP (still no F1's) at one point I come to spawn and everyone is getting prop blocked by this cage he made to stop RDM, yet you was trolling and it seemed to me that you obviously did not want to RP by caging them randomly and disrupting other people's RP, another thing is you were a citizen. I banned you for 10weeks as I thought a perma would be to much but I will decrease it by 8weeks and next time I see you do this it will be a perma
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

196 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf