TOPIC: Randomly Perm banned?

Randomly Perm banned? 10 years 1 week ago #46484

Name - Gandalf The Grey
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:37522861
Admins name - i7moody009
Reason - Rdm and Nlr <-- invalid and Fake reason as These rules were not broken
Server - ZARP DarkRP
Time - Permanently
Story - I came back on this server because my friends were playing on this server so i thought im going to join them :D So i spawn in and they are getting raided, I quickly get out a gun from my inventory and because im basing with them i go to kill the raiders , I shoot down and kill one guy and the situation seemed to of been diffused. I was then.. Froze i think? I dunno but then I was banned permanently Because of RDM and NLR , A - I did not rdm i am basing with the people and have not died because i only just joined the server?
Proof - See the files attached, I have only the screenshot and my console.
Extra information - I think this admin seriously Needs to rethink what he is doing :angry: . I think he needs to be taught how to be an admin because not only is he EXTREMELY Heavy on his punishments but he also doesnt even bother to check the facts and Just perm bans for no reason.

EDIT - Oh... And Im just gunna leave this quote from his admin app... "Those who do not know the rules and breaks them I will explain to him why he broke and try to teach him not to break rules Because of that warning on it"
Last Edit: 10 years 1 week ago by GandalfTheGrey. Reason: Found something related and interesting
The topic has been locked.

Randomly Perm banned? 10 years 1 week ago #46486

hello Ganda,
GandalfTheGrey wrote:
Time - Permanently

sorry didnt mean to ban Permanently ,(1day).

GandalfTheGrey wrote:
Story - I came back on this server because my friends were playing on this server so i thought im going to join them :D So i spawn in and they are getting raided, I quickly get out a gun from my inventory and because im basing with them i go to kill the raiders , I shoot down and kill one guy and the situation seemed to of been diffused. I was then.. Froze i think? I dunno but then I was banned permanently Because of RDM and NLR , A - I did not rdm i am basing with the people and have not died because i only just joined the server?
Proof - See the files attached, I have only the screenshot and my console.
Extra information - I think this admin seriously Needs to rethink what he is doing :angry: . I think he needs to be taught how to be an admin because not only is he EXTREMELY Heavy on his punishments but he also doesnt even bother to check the facts and Just perm bans for no reason.

the reason was breaking nlr / rdm

NLR- you came back to the same building
you killed a mod on duty and shot me when i was on duty so there is no excuses.
  • i7moody009
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The Real OG LOC
  • Thanks received: 194

Randomly Perm banned? 10 years 1 week ago #46490

You are posting this Random Ban Request in the wrong section of the forums, please post this in the "Appeals " Section of the forums; With the Correct template.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

117 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun