[SSRP] [TeamRocket] InternetExplorer 10 years 1 week ago #46462

Name:
{TeamRocket} InternetExplorer

STEAM-ID:
STEAM_0:1:14274017

Admins name:
Xhantium Harper

Story/Reason:
Well basicly, i was in my base, and i randomly got shot in my back and flew out of my base.
And i was like, this isnt possible as i was looking directly @ my only entrance the whole time, and there is no way a thief can slide pas it in 1 sec.
So after i called a moderator trough F1 "Let me quote here that he also banned me for F1 abuse, LOL?" i went back "Yes, i broke NLR but for a REASON, it was an F1 situation as he broke the rules by propclimbing or noclipping both possible as by the that time i diddnt know xhantium harper was disguised as "Blazer"(no not the mod)."
So finaly the mod came to my base, and told xhantium harper it was an f1 situation and wasnt allowed to raid at that moment.
After i explained to the moderator that he was propclimbing he told me that he needed proof or he couldnt do anything, and i find that weird because there is no way to proof something my screen diddnt see."the propclimbing part". after a while discussing with the moderator, xhantium came out of his Disguise till now i still dont know why he was disguised lol.
Anyway TL:DR, i got propclimbed by a Super admin, and got banned for f1 abuse, disrespecting a super admin.

Server:
ZARP DARKRP SSRP

Time:
5-5-2014 around 3pm.

Proof:
once again i cannot proof something my screen isnt able to see, unless i play with a 360 camera hack or something.

Extra information:
to Xhantium Harper, if i hurt your feelings by "disrespecting you" my apologies.
  • Giovanni
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 9
Last Edit: 10 years 1 week ago by Giovanni.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] [TeamRocket] InternetExplorer 10 years 1 week ago #46464

Giovanni wrote:
After i explained to the moderator that he was propclimbing he told me that he needed proof or he couldnt do anything, and i find that weird because there is no way to proof something my screen diddnt see."the propclimbing part".
You basically answered your own question. How can you prove something your screen didn't see, how exactly are the staff team any different? We cannot look into every player and see exactly what all players are doing as it is not possible. So if you can't see and don't have proof of it then we can't see and most likely won't have proof of it.

Giovanni wrote:
to Xhantium Harper, if i hurt your feelings by "disrespecting you" my apologies.
Sarcasm in a report against a staff member is not very helpful, quoting "disrespecting you" is your way of trying to deny disrespecting him and your apology is meaningless.

Giovanni wrote:
Yes, i broke NLR but for a REASON, it was an F1 situation as he broke the rules by propclimbing or noclipping both possible
Possible yet you have no way of proving it which means you did actually break NLR, unless a staff member has dealt with your situation and knows that your death was void due to someone breaking the rules then you should not return to the district you died in. I already spoke to you in-game about your friends breaking NLR as well and remember specifically telling you that you cannot return to the district you died in and also told you about how each district is separated.

Giovanni wrote:
xhantium came out of his Disguise till now i still dont know why he was disguised lol.
Sometimes SuperAdmins go into incognito mode when raiding or trying to verify that a player is breaking rules, or even when they are just wanting to catch random rule breakers. This provides us a cover up so that when players see us they treat us like the average player and if they are a rule breaker then they will most likely break a rule in front of them.

Anyway that is my run down of your appeal. I personally feel that your ban is justified and as you have put in no effort or made any attempt of apologizing to the staff member for disrespecting him. I feel your ban should stick but I will let Xhantium decide since it is his ban.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303

[SSRP] [TeamRocket] InternetExplorer 10 years 1 week ago #46467

Lazybro kinda already spoke my words.
Lieing on your app is not gonna help either.
This have been denied.
  • Xhantium
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex CM
  • Thanks received: 99
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

258 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun