Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban appeal

[SSRP] Ban appeal 10 years 2 weeks ago #43873

Name - Jacknelli7771
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:65502653
Admins name - i think it was chris who was a swat cp at the time but im not positive
Reason - I spawned a base dupe and after i spawned it i was going to put keypads in and there was a printer in my base from the last base that was there that i didnt know about so he banned me for not having keypads and there being a printer inside
Server - ssrp
Time - permanently i think im not sure all i see is "you have been banned from this server"
Story - a group deleted their old base so i went and spawned my base dupe there and i didnt know they had left a printer behind and when all the cp's showed up (mostly admins) i had no keypads because i had yet to add them and he said he was gonna ban me and before i could try and explain my screen went grey and all i could do was move around a mouse so i had to exit gmod to fix this so i never got to explain and now im banned
Proof - no i froze out before i could screenshot anything
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 234
•The Brotherhood•
Last Edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by x || Jacknelli. Reason: typo
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban appeal 10 years 2 weeks ago #43874

Hi Jacknelli,

We arrived at the base and scanned it. You came out of it and said "building" (if you read our rules, you would know that building is not an acceptable excuse, especially when there are entities inside.)

Either way, since I haven't had issues with you before or seen your name appear negatively, I'll give you another chance - you probably did indeed deserve some more time to explain, but at least 5 people were waiting to raid and it really isn't fair on them. The appeal did the trick though.

Regards,
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: x || Jacknelli
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

253 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40