Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MoltoCraft's Unban Appeal (False Ban)

MoltoCraft's Unban Appeal (False Ban) 10 years 3 weeks ago #43787

Name - MoltoCraft
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:26718899
Admins name - Beck Twix
Reason - Killing someone who was raiding me (I bet him 450k that he could not raid me) and then I was gonna open my bank until I got banned for no reason
Server - ZARP DarkRP
Time - 3 Days
Story - I spent my time making a bank that I think looked pretty good and then I got raided by "Verse Impotent" because I bet him $450,000 that he could not raid the bank I had bought some printers and when I had finished the raid I was going to put a bank sign up but before I know it Beck Twix froze me in the middle of the raid and said I was failrping and muted me saying I was being rude and banned me

I have played on this server for well over a year and have never been pulled up for owning a bank and killing someone who was raiding me I wanted to buy VIP because I usually buy the printers they have off the other members and I would also love to help the ZARP community but this "Beck Twix" guy is a bit of a douche (No offence) and I am very annoyed
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what heppend?
Extra information - No but I would like a big apology of Beck Twix
  • MoltoCraft
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

MoltoCraft's Unban Appeal (False Ban) 10 years 3 weeks ago #43788

Dear MoltoCraft,

Here was how it started out - you made a so called 'Bank'. This bank was just a base that you killed anyone who entered. I then got a report about it so I went to you. When I teleported you, you were getting very aggressive and disrespectful. I then decided you needed to be muted while I was trying to talk to you. After that you asked in the admin chat that you had already been warned about talking in admin chat. When I finally tried to get through to you and you said you were still building yet your base was there for a while and you had printers of yours and your guards.

This was the problem - You were breaking lots of rules after being warned previously about them. The fact is that you should of been banned permanently by now from what I have heard from the other staff. You just need to serve the time but next time you will be banned a lot longer If you are disobedient.

Denied
  • Beck
  • Junior Boarder
  • "When life gives you lemons, Fist your dad"
  • Thanks received: 55
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

256 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40