Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned for no reason

Banned for no reason 10 years 2 months ago #41424

Name - Steam name = ukbidding, RP name = Garry coleman
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:41302199
Admins name - cant remember exactly. it was xentium harper or something like that
Reason - apparently i spawned a prop which made lag eventhough it wasnt mine and the admin lexigon things there was a hacker spawning props assigned to other players
Server - Dark RP
Time - permanently
Story - i was teleported to the back of pd where i was told a prop was mine even though it wasn't. I was asked why i spawned it and before i could even state that it wasn't mine i was banned permanently. i play the server every single day and have not broke rules. i have now been banned even though im innocent. my friend (Fat Kid V2) and the admin Lexigon both know i was innocent. i was also told by my friend that Lexigon was spectating me so he knows it wasn't me.
Extra information - i have already been told my the admin RARE that there is almost no point trying this because apparently if it said my name its mine. even though the admin Lexigon said there was a hacker spawning props assigned to other players and i was being spectated.

please can this be looked into. why would i propspam a server i go onto every day ?
  • ukbidding
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by ukbidding.
The topic has been locked.

Banned for no reason 10 years 2 months ago #41429

It was Xhantium who banned him, I am Fat Kid V2 and I had spoken to 4/5 admins and moderators that night to try and find out what happened, Lexigon had explained to me that he had seen multiple sets of props spawn under different names and was spectating Garry Coleman and myself when this was happening to see if it was actually him doing it, and he was innocent and was in a base with me, Xhantium yesterday would also not talk to me after about 30 minutes of me asking, he was also ignoring Nathan Harper on TS when he tried to contact him for me, Element Harper has also said that if I can get Lexigon to put his word in on this situation they will review it.
  • AntonFTW
  • Fresh Boarder

Banned for no reason 10 years 2 months ago #41435

Have never heard of a hacker spawning props under different peoples names, also we do not need to discuss bans to other players unless they make an appeal and that is why Xhantium did not speak to you in-game.
Also I would like to add that the moderators you spoke to yesterday are new members of staff and did not agree that you were innocent as they were asking me and Element over TS what they should do so please do not lie. The only admin as far as I am aware of that said there might of been a hacker was Lexigon and there is still no evidence of that being true.
You will have to wait for Xhantium to deal with this when he reviews it.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303

Banned for no reason 10 years 2 months ago #41437

I never said all the admins/moderators I spoke to last night said he was innocent, I only claimed Lexigon said that because he was spectating Garry at the time. And also, maybe he wasn't spawning them under other peoples names, maybe it was a change of RPname, as that is possible also, I personally had seen shadows of sheets of props appear on the road outside my base while we were both inside.
  • AntonFTW
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by AntonFTW.

Banned for no reason 10 years 2 months ago #41439

This application have been denied

Never heard of such thing as prophack lol.
  • Xhantium
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex CM
  • Thanks received: 99
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

116 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40