TOPIC: [DarkRP] Stooki's Unban Appeal

[DarkRP] Stooki's Unban Appeal 10 years 2 months ago #40943

Name - Stooki
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:53381549
Admins name - Dcxbigdaddy
Reason - Abusive towards admin
Server - ZARP Semi-Serious RP
Time - 1 week
Story - So basically, I was a hobo and I was about to make a hobo cheque on the sidewalk (which is allowed). But to make sure, before making it I asked MLH if I was allowed to. He told me I was so I went ahead and build it on the sidewalk. After basing there for approximately 2 hours without receiving any complaints Dcxbigdaddy went online. He instantly tped me once he saw my hobo cheque on the sidewalk and told me it was not allowed. I told him MLH said it was, and obviously, if your a hobo you're allowed to. Dcxbigdaddy then said MLH is not an admin so he has no right to allow me to build on the sidewalk as a hobo. Then he told me to move my hobo cheque somewhere else so I said ok, but I asked him if he could help me move my printers there. I was expecting him to be a bit more professional and friendly and would help me move them. But he refused to help me, and obviously, I, as a player did not want to lose all my printers (including VIP printers) which I spent about 600K on all of them. After I said no he removed all of my props and banned me for the reason stated above.
Proof - I'm afraid not but if you could unban me and allow me to spawn in my hobo cheque at the EXACT same place I will happily do so.
Extra information - This should be a warning, if it was even warning-worthy.
  • StookiTV
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud Member of ZARP
  • Thanks received: 86
Watch my streams @
Sub to my Youtube @ www.youtube.com/c/StookiTV
Save money @ www.g2a.com/r/stookitv

The topic has been locked.

[DarkRP] Stooki's Unban Appeal 10 years 2 months ago #40948

You put your hut right at the door of spawn and forced people to walk through metal detectors. i asked you if you could move it and i even gave you time to do so, you then said ''No'' unless i help you move your printers and stuff. It is not my job if you have made a house that is breaking the rules to move your printers to a different location. after i told you no you then refused to remove the base and forced me to remove it, you then started to shout abuse towards me for doing this so i banned you for a week.

As you have gone through the effort of making a ban appeal i will reduce to just one day.

many thanks.

Dcxbigdaddy
  • Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178
The following user(s) said Thank You: exrobite, Pepper

[DarkRP] Stooki's Unban Appeal 10 years 2 months ago #40949

I'm so sorry but i have to say this. I didn't tell you anything. I saw it. I was in your base. I didn't tell you anything because i didn't know. And you didn't ask me. If you asked me I'd wait an admin for ask to him.

- MLH
  • MLH-181213
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You can not win If you do not try!
  • Thanks received: 5
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by MLH-181213.
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

236 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf