TOPIC: Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal 10 years 2 months ago #40928

Name : Cuban Pete
STEAM-ID:
Admins name: P3ENGU1N.
Reason:Not entirely sure.
Server :ZARP RP,DARK RP
Time: Permanently
Story: I was stuck within a wall and asked for help from a nearby admin. Later, he then gave me a warning for "Mic Spam". I did not understand why because i was simply calling out for help. I then put in a F1 to address the warning verbally as i was given a warning without being spoken too. He claimed he was role playing and was not a admin on duty ( but gladly gave me a warning) and could not help me as i was stuck within a wall. I then conversed with another admin and himself and they continued to tell me i was wrong for calling out for help (despite no admins on duty on). I took the warning and continued playing. Later on i asked him if regular players could get camreas in their base with the screens and he told me to "screw off because i was disturbing him". I replied saying how "Just because you are a admin you can not be rude". He then said "watch me". Then i was banned.

Proof: i.imgur.com/gkzpYmZ.jpg

Extra Info : i love the zarp community and do not understand why admins are allowed to act like this. I would like to come back and enjoy the server.
  • CubanPete
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by CubanPete.
The topic has been locked.

Ban Appeal 10 years 2 months ago #40931

Ok CubanPete, I will begin by letting you know that it was me that banned you and allow me to explain why.
You was brought to a roof top to deal with an RDM situation as you randomly shot and killed a player called "[TWBG] MissTabbz", you then proceeded to insult her by calling her a "kid" and when I started to handle the situation you broke out into a massive fit and started disrespecting everyone somewhat like a child would.

Your "Proof" is fake as it would appear in the ban list with that reason and I believe that Penguin is most definitely above that level of maturity.

Would like to add that you said you do not care for the ban because you would simply rejoin with a different steam_id. I would recommend that you do not use false steam_ids on your appeal too because we can check the ban list and are not that stupid, you also have not included your false steam_id on this appeal either.

DENIED
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

110 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40