TOPIC: Ban appeal

Ban appeal 10 years 2 months ago #40924

Fly Boy
STEAM_0:1:65502653
Admins name - P3nguin
Reason - "prop-spamming to crash server"
Server - ZARP dark rp
Time - Permanently
Story - He said he banned me earlier for prop-spamming to crash the server but i did not remember getting get banned but, there is a bug where sometimes banned users get automatically unbanned, I am aware of this. However he said i spammed a huge yelllow/black textured base in an attempt to crash the server and i do not have any dupes like that or remember spawning anything other than my blue base which would not crash the server. When i got on a little later after it crashed I was tp'd to him and he jailed me and i did not know why untill he told me he banned me because i crashed the server ealier and he did not know why i was back on after he banned me so he assumed it was the bug. also he said the server had just crashed because of me and i was only spawning a dupe for a vault door and kept deleting it and respawning it to get it into better position, and after i got it into position it was 5 min later and then the server crashed. I do not think it was because of me, idk if it was somehow or not but my point is that in no way was i attempting to crash the server by spamming props, as was what i was permanently banned for. He said he would only ban me for 2 weeks if i confessed and said i did it but i wasnt going to confess to something i didnt do and if i really did it i would have confessed rather than get permabanned. If i could at least get my ban reduced to something other than permanently i think that would be fair because i dont think i should get banned from a server where ive spent a year making millions and enjoying it, especially permanently for something i did not intentionally do. Thanks.
sorry it was so long..
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 234
•The Brotherhood•
The topic has been locked.

Ban appeal 10 years 2 months ago #40925

jacknelli7771 wrote:
especially permanently for something i did not intentionally do.
Is this a confession to doing it but not intentionally meaning to crash the server?

I was there for the whole hour worth of talking we had with you and what is strange is that the STEAM_ID and name match up perfectly to the one that prop spammed and crashed the server by spawning their base dupe at spawn multiple times.

Anyway I will leave this to P3N9U1N to deal with as it was his ban ultimately.

Thank You, LazyBro.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by LazyBro.

Ban appeal 10 years 2 months ago #40930

As you seem to be legit in not doing intentionally i will lower your ban to Three days, however, if i see you propspamming and unfreezing again, it will be a perma-ban.

To be clear, spawning and unfreezing multiple props will crash the server. Please do not do this again
  • THEP3N9U1N
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 30
The following user(s) said Thank You: x || Jacknelli

Ban appeal 10 years 2 months ago #40932

Solved & Locked!
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303