TOPIC: [DarkRP]UnBan appeal.

[DarkRP]UnBan appeal. 10 years 2 months ago #40631

Name - Boris The Blade.
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:40260647
Admins name - LazyBro, i guess.
Reason - "harassment and major disrespect"
Server - DarkRP
Time - 5 days.
Story - This all started when one of the staff ask use only english in OOC(Out Of Character) chat. I decided, it's a realy mean and used my own language(russian) once. Then, i got multiple accusations about "trolling"(???) and someone says, i act against rules, when i ask, how using my own(russian) language equal as trolling. So, i decide go to !MoTd(or whatever) and read the rules. As I expected, there is no a single word about langauge, english or OOC rules(Besides the two rules about "No requests in OOC" and "No Metagaming in OOC".) So, yes, im sorry if asking you why you call me "troll" or using my own language is very offensive to you, but i dont feel my case deserve any ban at all.
Proof -
Extra information - Yes, i think you all need put much more effort on ban people for they using other languages.
There is nothing to do, except this. At all.
cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/79406227097...D46DBF57DB16282FEF0/
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by BorisTheBlade.
The topic has been locked.

[DarkRP]UnBan appeal. 10 years 2 months ago #40635

You have been a disrespectful player since I met you, you constantly cause hassle and problems for the staff team and I speak for all of us when I say that you need a bit of time too cool off. Your ban is not being reduced as I already reduced it from the suggested week ban from fellow staff members. If you came here and seemed at least apologetic then I might've considered it but since you came back and assumed because there is no rule listed that you are in the right. If you actually read the common sense rule you would understand that when a staff member tells you something is against the rules then it is against the rules let alone needing multiple members to tell you.

Thank You, LazyBro :)
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303

[DarkRP]UnBan appeal. 10 years 2 months ago #40640

So, basicly i banned for your offensiveness on sarcasm jokes, rare base mistakes(like extra fade door) and lot's of NLR breaks which not my falt at all for last 6 days because i being trolled by two same players? Still cant see, where i need to apologies. I understand that rules is still rules, but i tired to count how many times you treat little things by ban for legit players, and you do nothing about lots and lots of players, who done much worse things then a few NLR's and prop-pushes.
About disrespect. You are mature, and you are not the gods, so you have to understand that sometimes swear words is just swear words and you are the same players as all people on server, just with extra responsibilities.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by BorisTheBlade.

[DarkRP]UnBan appeal. 10 years 2 months ago #40642

Ok you want to start up something? Ok lets begin, I receive at least 3-5 F1s per day involving you and most of the time you are the one that is guilty. You was told in OOC by a member of staff that English is the only acceptable language in OOC chat. You then continued by speaking Russian in OOC which is complete disrespect and ignorance towards the member of staff who told you not to. You always seem to drag on situations when you should just take the punishment and stop being immature about this.

You continue to post on this and your ban will be increased DENIED

Please close this topic. Thanks, LazyBro :)
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

127 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT