Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned 22 years

Banned 22 years 10 years 2 months ago #40028

Name - Mr Pasta Bake (T'was crooks in this case)
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:32870723
Admins name - Illuminatixs (idk how you spell it)
Reason - My friends where making babies float at spawn, I joined in doing 4, and i as 'propspamming to crash the server'
Server -DarkRp 1
Time - 22 years - Everyone else (actually propspamming) 4 days. Cmon.
Story I came back from being afk and my friends told me to come over and see, i saw, and then i spawned 4 babies and froze them. Then without warning i was banned 22 years, My friends (actually spamming) got 4 days.
Proof - (top line of the console, or second down)
Extra information - My friends (Once again actually spamming) only got 4 days. I never tried to crash the server, just merely joining in with my friends. I agree with a ban, but 22 years? 4 days is enough as thats equal.
The topic has been locked.

Banned 22 years 10 years 2 months ago #40033

Hi there,

I got a f1 about someone spamming baby props in spawn,
the minute I got there my gmod went crazy and i had to freeze all props in the server in order to even walk normally there. It was more than obvious you were spamming these, since also the console was full of logs from you spawning them in great numbers, so its ofc normal for me to assume you were spawning these in the attempt to crash the server. So i acted upon this.

Next time, dont lie in your unban appeal, since you obviously didn't spawn "4 babies and froze them" since they were on the ground and the logs showed at the very least 15 logs of you spawning the baby prop.

I will lower your ban to 1 week since you spammed the prop alot, and the fact you actually lied in your unban appeal. Feel free to comment on the lowering and ask for another admin or super admin to rejudge my verdict, also state a reason why this lowering is not low enough.

Denied
  • illuminatixs
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Taste my rainbow!
  • Thanks received: 262
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by illuminatixs.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds

215 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf