Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BANNED FOR NO REASON? [BAN APPEAL]

BANNED FOR NO REASON? [BAN APPEAL] 10 years 3 months ago #39725

Name: Brother Tim
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18247088
Admins name: Chris Harper (I'm not sure)
Reason: No reason?!?!
Server: Zarp DarkRP
Time: 1 day
Story:
Okay, i was walking around as a S.W.A.T. doing my job. I saw a guy that was wanted, walked to him and arrested him. 20 seconds later i was banned for NO reason, because that guy was an admin?! I mean, how unprofessional are you guys?!

You can't just ban someone because you get mad, thats total admin abuse, if you ask me! I've even donated to your server, cause i think it's awesome, and this is what i get back? I mean serously you guys... :huh:

Proof: Before i got banned, i got blackscreened, and then some text appeared, which that said: BAN TIME: 1 day,
ADMIN WHO BANNED YOU: Chris Harper, REASON: No reason

So this guy even knew he was banning me for no reason, and did it on purpose? Wtf I also got a pic of the text, when i try to join: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228031892

Extra information: I think you admins really should try to take your job a little more seriously. For example when you guys micspams on a huge stage in spawn, that blocks the road for every car, that are trying to get through, instead of helping the players with their requests... There has been so many requests that i made, that has never been responded. But yeah, just try to take your jobs a little more seriously, and your server would be perfect!

- Picento/Brother Tim
Attachments:
  • Picento
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Flog Gnaw
  • Thanks received: 3
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Picento.
The topic has been locked.

BANNED FOR NO REASON? [BAN APPEAL] 10 years 3 months ago #39752

Tim, donating to the server doesn't make you immune to the server rules. Also I don't think that Chris didn't have a good reason to ban you. I believe you did something wrong, as I've had some problems with you and your friend Brother Kim.
  • Nameful
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 109
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Nameful.

BANNED FOR NO REASON? [BAN APPEAL] 10 years 3 months ago #39756

The first thing that came to mind as soon as I read that he arrested Chris was that Chris could've been as a civilian helping a player by doing an F1 and he gets arrested by him. I hate it when I get arrested even though I am telling them over voice chat that I died and I am still wanted so please unwant me. I think you probably just arrested him while he was doing an F1 as I have never seen chris ban anyone for no apparent reason.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303

BANNED FOR NO REASON? [BAN APPEAL] 10 years 3 months ago #39766

I'm not saying that i am immune to bans and other stuff, i'm just saying that it is a little bummer to get this treatment by you admins, when i've even donated to you guys. I admit that i haven't been following the rules in some cases, but that has nothing to do with this case right here. Chris also unbanned me 3 hours after the ban, so i guess he regretted what he did...
  • Picento
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Flog Gnaw
  • Thanks received: 3

BANNED FOR NO REASON? [BAN APPEAL] 10 years 3 months ago #39779

Your ban has expired now.
  • Optec
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • You go in a war to kill, not to get killed.
  • Thanks received: 101
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smallville
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

202 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop