Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned by an annonymous player.

Banned by an annonymous player. 10 years 3 months ago #37502

Name - Gendolf
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:42693876
Admins name - I don't know. He was invisible in game, and his name wasn't on the server list. I held x and it said "Jacob"
Reason - Some made up reason. Screenshot here steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=216325440
Server - DarkRP
Time - 1 week 1 hour
Story - Me (Gendolf in game) and my friends, Lazytoad (Frado on the server) and Triumphant Turtle had a base in the sewers, with printers in safes with keypads on them. A player named "Jacob *something*" on the server, was in our base, invisible, he shot us all. Then deleted our keypads, then proceeded to say we were breaking rules for not having keypads, after he deleted them. He then refused to talk to us, then banned me for "no reason". I screenshotted it when he changed it to say this steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=216325440 Me and my friends joined about half an hour before this happened. We haven't played on this server in 3 days (before today), we haven't been police or raided anything "randomly".
Proof - Ask Lazytoad and Triumphant turtle, they were witnesses. Screenshot > steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=216325440
Extra - My friend said, after I got banned, a few over people were banned and kicked off for no reason.
  • PixelNinja
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by PixelNinja.
The topic has been locked.

Banned by an annonymous player. 10 years 3 months ago #37504

Hi Pixel,

Thanks for placing your thread in the correct section and using the correct template, but you forgot to put [DarkRP] In your thread name just pointing that out.
Anyways, back to the topic at hand, The reason why you were banned was because one of our admins by the name of Tw!x had reported that you were going around random raiding a lot, but then left and he couldn't locate your steamID, later on, one of our staff noticed that you came back online, which is why you got banned for a week.

Tw!x, if you could reply to this topic, since you're the one who reported it to other staff, this is your ban to handle.

As for the "Jacob" issue, the one who you have spoken about this will post a bit later on about this.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Bezzy.

Banned by an annonymous player. 10 years 3 months ago #37506

Thanks for the reply. That's abit stupid. Random raiding? We never raided anyone today. We did, a day or two ago, but we were allowed to. We raided different people because we were gangsters and out mob boss told us to.
  • PixelNinja
  • Fresh Boarder

Banned by an annonymous player. 10 years 3 months ago #37507

Hello PixelNinja.
I'm sorry for what happened earlier today,
I'll explain what happended and why i banned you, you see earlier today i got a report from another admin called Tw!x that a guy named "gandalf" random raided some banks as cop, and than afterwards left the server, so when i came on and saw your with the name gandalf i thought it was the guy i got reports of, so i banned you but i have unbanned you now and you should be able to play on the server.
Once agian I'm sorry for what happened.
  • Xhantium
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex CM
  • Thanks received: 99
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Xhantium.
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

259 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
15/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf