Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned :(

Banned :( 10 years 4 months ago #36530

Name - What is your ingame name? : Blazer134
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? : STEAM_0:0:42429400
Admins name - Who banned you/who might it be? : Optec
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?: Massive Gangster Pistol Spam
Server - What server did you get banned from?: Dark RP
Time - How long were you banned for?: Permanently
Story - What happend? : Well i Went inside a gunshop behind the PD , and offered the gun dealer to buy "some" free shipments for him , he accepted, I bought a shitload of shipments (~20) and then he calls an admin and the admin (Optec) bans me for shipment spam. I think that permanent ban is stupid for something that was worth a warning, I was trying to fix my mistake anyway, I was shooting the shipments so they would dissapear, but then Angry Kitty froze me and didn't let me fix any of my trouble, but instead called Optec to permaban me.
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what heppend?: I don't think theres any proof neccesary, but if a admin asks for some , I'll try find everything I can.
Extra information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban. : I was giving out free gun shipments at spawn earlier that day....I tried to do something good and permaban..., Basically I didn't do any damage to anyone (server, players) and I got permabanned for using a in-game feature multiple times, while I was trying to fix it... :(
  • Blazer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The things you own end up owning you.
  • Thanks received: 37
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
The topic has been locked.

Banned :( 10 years 4 months ago #36533

When i joined the server for the first time, i saw shipments everywhere, then i was talking with TW!X and you came and spawned even more, i kindly asked you to stop. Angry kitty then reported to me that you did it again. I went to him and you did, you spawned a looot.

But since you made an appeal, i will set your current ban to 2 weeks instead.
  • Optec
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • You go in a war to kill, not to get killed.
  • Thanks received: 101
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

242 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32