Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: jackie Ban abuse

jackie Ban abuse 10 years 4 months ago #35732

So, while I was setting up my shop, Jackie (Mod) tried to break in, I opened my Fading door, and shot him, then the door closed, he had survived. He then just said something over Mic that sounded inaudiable. He then banned me.
I think this is abuse.
  • Demoracy
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

jackie Ban abuse 10 years 4 months ago #35734

Well first of all mods can not ban, so you must have gotten 4 warnings. And based on what you described you were doing "Fading Door Abuse" which is using your fading door to open it quickly (to walk through or shoot through) and then quickly close it so nobody else can get in or you can not get shot.
  • BaronVonSchnitzelmeister
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • What are you doing in my swamp?
  • Thanks received: 79

jackie Ban abuse 10 years 4 months ago #35740

Demoracy wrote:
So, while I was setting up my shop, Jackie (Mod) tried to break in, I opened my Fading door, and shot him, then the door closed, he had survived. He then just said something over Mic that sounded inaudiable. He then banned me.
I think this is abuse.

Demoracy, since you don't seem to want to learn the rules in-game, you can learn them on here, i was going to raid your gun shop seeing how i'd had tons of problems and complains with you earlier, which lead to you having one temp ban for breaking the rules, you agreed to reading and know our server rules, which is obviously isn't a completely true fact, when i need to explain them time after time to you. Back to what happened, i was raiding you gun shop and thrown in some grenades sadly, they didn't kill you, you then went into the back of the bank area (safe) to avoid being killed by them, i began keypad cracking your fading door, you came out with a glock, started putting in the code, then you put about 3 or so shots into me, i then started shooting back at you and by the time i could get a few shots off, your door had closed on me which was under the 4 seconds mark, about 2 or so seconds, with that in mind, i had told you over my microphone, that this was fading door abuse, and then after gave you another warning (5th) which gave you another temp ban from the server for to many warnings.
I won't lie, i thought about your warnings would reset since you just got off another temp ban that you had received from being warned to many times from myself before, which is why i had given you the warning during the raid.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418

jackie Ban abuse 10 years 4 months ago #35741

So yeah, the tempban won't last long but in future use the appropriate template to appeal.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.498 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47