Name - Devou
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:47529639
Admins name - Peter Parker
Reason - See the image below
Server - Zarp DarkRP
Time - 24h
Story
Lying to admins?
I don't even know, he never explained how I lied, which is kind of unprofessional.

Demote abuse
Alright so, I went to see this one guy's base, but he propblocked and his excuse was "I'm building", so I called an admin, who told him to place the keypads and fading door. After he did those, I tried to raid him but he killed me, and I returned after around 5 minutes. Once I returned, I asked him if he could sell some guns to me (Heavy Weapon Dealer), and he said "I'll not sell guns to you because you're just going to raid me with them", so I demoted him.
After around 10 minutes, I went back to his place, trying to buy guns again, and he just straight up killed me, and the reason was "You've come to my place so many times so that's why I'm killing you". After another 10 minutes, I went to his place once again, trying to buy guns, and he still refused to sell guns to me, so I demoted him again.
He called an admin, and in the middle of the conversation, he said "I will sell guns to anyone in this city, except you", so I demoted him once again. There was 3 other admins around us, and they 100% heard that he just said that, yet they still ban me for that reason.

Wasting admin's time
Really? Asking for help is wasting your time? You should consider leaving the admin job if that's a waste of time for you.

Proof
-
Extra information - Peter never asked me any questions, so he just let the other guy talk, and never gave me a turn, so he basically just banned me based on what the other player said. My friday is completely ruined.
The topic has been locked.

Ban Appeal 10 years 5 months ago #35382

The thing is, it's unlikely you'll be unbanned if it's just 24 hours. Lets wait and see what Peter has to say about this.
NEUTRAL
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374

Ban Appeal 10 years 5 months ago #35386

The thing is, I got banned for no reason

Ban Appeal 10 years 5 months ago #35387

Please provide us the name of the admins that heard him saying that.
We will check on that.

Although I am pretty sure that since its (only) a day ban just wait out.
I would like to get the view of Peter here too.
Until then

NEUTRAL
  • Destiny
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 57

Ban Appeal 10 years 5 months ago #35388

I just remembered that Angry Kitty is a mod, well anyways
Peter of course, and then there was Alex, oSecret and Angry Kitty

Ban Appeal 10 years 5 months ago #35389

Well Alex,Osecret and me was there and we agreed to give u a day ban, because as i told us ingame was u only wanted to buy a gun but u was raiding him, i agree to that he did not whant to sell u a gun and he got a warning for it in the last end for failrp. U was demote abusing on him all the time the reason was rdm and no it was not u was raiding. u was wasting our time by makeing like 4-6(f1) for saying he dont whant to sell me a gun or he got propblock, he got propblock because he was never done building maybe he dont sell guns before he is done building.
  • tramtafa
  • Fresh Boarder

Ban Appeal 10 years 5 months ago #35390

The ban reasons are valid, we got fed up with you making F1s every time you failed to raid him or didn't get your own way, we all voted and agreed to give you a 1 day ban. you wasted our time by making false F1s when he could of been helping someone with a real problem, yes he should of sold you guns but at the same time you would of shot him straight after you got the gun because you clearly had a grudge against him, wait the ban out.
-SUPPORT
  • oSecret
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
Ign: oSecret
Ages: 19
Dublin timezone.
[Ex Admin]
Out to help the community!

Ban Appeal 10 years 5 months ago #35391

tramtafa wrote:
Well Alex,Osecret and me was there and we agreed to give u a day ban, because as i told us ingame was u only wanted to buy a gun but u was raiding him, i agree to that he did not whant to sell u a gun and he got a warning for it in the last end for failrp. U was demote abusing on him all the time the reason was rdm and no it was not u was raiding. u was wasting our time by makeing like 4-6(f1) for saying he dont whant to sell me a gun or he got propblock, he got propblock because he was never done building maybe he dont sell guns before he is done building.
"U was demote abusing on him all the time the reason was rdm" I never started a demote against him for RDM'ing, but alright.

"u was wasting our time by makeing like 4-6(f1)" Isn't it your job to help people with their F1 reports? I don't see how that's wasting your time.

"he got propblock because he was never done building" Even if you are building, you're still not allowed to propblock
oSecret wrote:
The ban reasons are valid, we got fed up with you making F1s every time you failed to raid him or didn't get your own way, we all voted and agreed to give you a 1 day ban. you wasted our time by making false F1s when he could of been helping someone with a real problem, yes he should of sold you guns but at the same time you would of shot him straight after you got the gun because you clearly had a grudge against him, wait the ban out.
-SUPPORT
"We got fed up with you making F1s" I made them only because he propblocked, RDM'd me, and didn't sell me guns, so you get fed up of normal F1s? As I said earlier, you might want to consider leaving the admin job

"Everytime you failed to raid him" I tried to raid him only once

"You would of shot him straight after you got the gun" No, I know what NLR is

Could you two stop making these absurd accusations please?
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by fawadwqdqqwds.

Ban Appeal 10 years 5 months ago #35392

Now that we heard the stories from 3 individuals, I decided to give you -SUPPORT

Reasons for this:
  • 2 Moderators denied what you told us
  • You're only banned for (around) 22 hours. You can wait it out.

-LightArrowsEXE
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374

Ban Appeal 10 years 5 months ago #35394

LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe wrote:
Now that we heard the stories from 3 individuals, I decided to give you -SUPPORT

Reasons for this:
  • 2 Moderators denied what you told us
  • You're only banned for (around) 22 hours. You can wait it out.

-LightArrowsEXE
I don't know who you talked to since there was only 1 mod in the conversation, and yea, waiting for the ban is not a problem, but getting banned for no reason is just stupid

Ban Appeal 10 years 5 months ago #35404

Okay so after hearing the stories.

I do see some mistakes of specific staff members.
Regarding the RP (not the staff job itself)

Note to Osecret : You are included in this case so please do not support on an appeal if you are involved.

Best thing is just wait the ban out.
If they agreed to a decision they take responsibility for that.
  • Destiny
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 57

Ban Appeal 10 years 5 months ago #35409

I don't know what's right and what's wrong here.

But considering you went through the trouble to post a appeal for a one day ban, you must like the server.

I'm going to accept this even though alot of people -supported, make sure this incident doesn't happen again.
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81
Smallville

I'm back.
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Smallville.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

231 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf