Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Its griefing time's ban appeal

Its griefing time's ban appeal 10 years 5 months ago #34559

Name - What is your ingame name? Its griefing time!
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:0:52825695
Admins name - Who banned you/who might it be? I think Xhantium Harper banned me, either Xhantium Harper or sYstem
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? I accidentally "Scammed" an admin out of 200k (Not on purpose, but I explain in the Story of what happened).
Server - What server did you get banned from? I was banned from the DarkRP server.
Time - How long were you banned for? I was banned for one week and one hour
Story - What happend? Well, I was just playing around and then Xhantium Harper announced an event was starting (The event was a Parkour) and I decided to join it, me and 3 other players were playing and then we were told to face the wall, when it started one of the players blew up and the other 2 got through to the end but it appeared that I came first, what I seen was me go through the little maze thing at the end of it and no one else was there so I thought I came first, then Don invurdo (Or some name like that) came through and finally Angry Kitty was physgunned to the end by an admin, but Angry Kitty won (like I said, it didn't appear that he won and I was never told he won or get any explanation, but Angry Kitty did say he won). then Don got his prize and Angry kitty got his aswell, at the time I was quite mad because I thought I won and Angry Kitty got the prize for it, but then sYstem give's me 200k for no reason (He say's that I called him but I don't remember if I did or not). Then I just played around the server for about 2/3 hours and then I got teleported to where Don, Xhantium and sYstem were (I think Angry Kitty may have been there, I don't really know if he was or not) and sYstem say's that I scammed him out of 200k, then I got banned for one week and one hour for "Scamming an admin to help".
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what heppend? No, I have no proof of me being banned but I do have the screen saying "You have been banned from this server." when I try to log in.
Extra information - I didn't try to scam anyone on purpose and I will happily give the 200k back, I am deeply sorry for what I did but I just didn't know that Angry Kitty actually did win at the time. Also I hope I get unbanned, Thanks for reading and have a nice day.
The topic has been locked.

Its griefing time's ban appeal 10 years 5 months ago #34561

You will be unbanned for now, im the future just be more paitent and wait for me or the responsible admin.
Lock please
  • Xhantium
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex CM
  • Thanks received: 99
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

221 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun