TOPIC: Arrows banned me

Arrows banned me 10 years 5 months ago #34533

Porgehead
Porgehead
Arrows something. I think he was Dutch
banned for being "disrespectful"
a ttt one
I'm "perm" banned apparently
I complained that Arrows could kill someone for "not going downstairs" when he was the detective, saying you cant boss people around and shoot them just because you're the detective. He defended himself by saying "Im the admin." I then went on to say he was a fascist and he was running the server like Communist Russia. I likened him to Putin and Mussolini. I was then gagged and muted which I found to be against my rights to free speech and the right to express the admin's incompetence. I wasthen told Arrows had been left in charge by "chris" so I simpy stated that the power had gone to his head followed by #wewillnotbesilent, #cut4Arrows, #freeporgehead, #Liberte #egalite #fraternite, followed up by #ARROWOUT and #VotePorgehead2k15
I don't have proof but loads of people saw it
my extra information: Arrows --> :evil:
  • Porgehead
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Porgehead.
The topic has been locked.

Arrows banned me 10 years 5 months ago #34540

You are allowed to kill people if they doesn't listen to your orders when you are detective...

I understand that ban, bassicly, you went all crazy.

-Support
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

Arrows banned me 10 years 5 months ago #34548

You're still being disrespectful to him right now. If you want to appeal your ban please do it in a sincere manner. LightArrows knows the rules, you clearly don't.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Arrows banned me 10 years 5 months ago #34550

This is the only server I have ever been on that lets the Detective shoot whoever he wants. Most other servers don't even count 'not going in the tester' as a valid reason to kill someone. You should either make it VERY clear on the loading screen that players are entering a fascist police state, or change the rules and unban me.
  • Porgehead
  • Fresh Boarder

Arrows banned me 10 years 5 months ago #34652

First of all, sorry for the late response. Had quite some trouble with the forums not loading.

Porgehead got permabanned for disrespect to Admins. It started out when I was a Detective and he didn't follow my orders, thus I killed him. Afterwards, he decided it'll be fun for him and his friends to disrespect for atleast 4 map rotations. I asked Chris how long I should ban someone who disrespects, even after being gagged and muted. He said I had to permaban him. A few minutes after I banned him, he added me and started complaining about the ban, and being more disrespectful. I send a few of these chatlogs to Chris aswell. I suggested him to make an appeal on the forums, and here we are.

I'm gonna start by saying these tags will not help you in anyway and give you a suggestion to read the MOTD of every server you join. Not every server is the same, other servers have different rules. Second, I never said "Because I'm an Admin" or anything like that. I did however say "I killed you because you weren't following the Detectives orders." After which you raged and started the disrespect together with your friends (which I haven't banned because they didn't keep it up as long as you did).

Third, if you are muted or gagged, then it's probably because you micspammed, disrespected Admins or did anything against the rules which involves using the chat and/or microphone. In your case it was disrespect, and I honestly don't see a reason not to have gagged and muted you. If it was against free speech, why are these commands implemented in about every other server, ever?

Like I said, the reason you were Perma Banned was because I asked Chris how long I should ban you for. And I also said that you added me and had even more disrespect to show off when I refused to unban you and told you to appeal on the forums.

Conclusion: You disrespected a lot because of a Detective round I had. You kept disrespecting and got Perma banned. You made an appeal with tags that will not help you get unbanned.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374

Arrows banned me 10 years 5 months ago #34655

Sorry but don't give us the bullshit with free speech Porgehead.

If you are disrespecting other people THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO with free speech.
You can have your own opinion of people also in your mind.
Disrespecting and insulting people would attack the human rights.
There is a mute and a gag option for a reason.
By insulting other players you disrupt the fun time other players have to prevent this the mute/gag command was placed.

Seeing you just try to make a big drama out of this.
+ No valid proof was taken
+ Proof from lightarrows showing your insults

-SUPPORT
  • Destiny
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 57

Arrows banned me 10 years 5 months ago #34661

I gave the order to ban you based off what I was told.

I will unban you, but repeating this or similar behavior will land you right back on square one.

This is your first, and last chance.

ACCEPTED
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

129 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40