Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unban Request abusif ban

Unban Request abusif ban 10 years 5 months ago #34421

ingame: kushykush
steam name: kushykush
server: zarp darkrp
banned by smallville
steam id: in reply

So.. i was banned by smallville for "propspam" but the only spam i did that I can think of is spawning 7 babies in someones house the babies weren't frozen or anything. so instead of telling me kindly to remove my babies he permanently banned me from the server.
I really like the server probably the best dark rp out there! i think it ruins the fun when you get abusive bans like this one its makes you want to punch a wall if you know what i mean. It is really unfair.

To add on top of that, the guy who owned the house i spawned babies in was oSecret and he was building inside my house after i tried calling admin for 15 min i decided to sell my doors because no admin was helping me but b4 i left i spawnned the 7 babies in a room. Secret was mad and he was saying that it was hes house but i was owning all of the main door he only ran inside and got the 2 rooms and started spawning prop (i have proof i uploaded the pics on steam) add kushykush. *so if smallville have some kind of relation with oSecret it would explain the abusive ban.

p.s. I dont know who is the owner but i would prefer if the owner had a look at this appeal

Thank you for reading! Ill be waiting
  • kushykush
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Unban Request abusif ban 10 years 5 months ago #34422

Oh and an other thing, Smallville i dont want to tell you what to do but you should at least let people know that you are banning them and for what reason it would be nice, maybe things may even turn around as you hear the second part of the story.
There is always 2 sides to a coin, Well same with storys!
  • kushykush
  • Fresh Boarder

Unban Request abusif ban 10 years 5 months ago #34423

kushykush wrote:
ingame: kushykush
steam name: kushykush
server: zarp darkrp
banned by smallville
steam id: in reply

So.. i was banned by smallville for "propspam" but the only spam i did that I can think of is spawning 7 babies in someones house the babies weren't frozen or anything. so instead of telling me kindly to remove my babies he permanently banned me from the server.
I really like the server probably the best dark rp out there! i think it ruins the fun when you get abusive bans like this one its makes you want to punch a wall if you know what i mean. It is really unfair.

To add on top of that, the guy who owned the house i spawned babies in was oSecret and he was building inside my house after i tried calling admin for 15 min i decided to sell my doors because no admin was helping me but b4 i left i spawnned the 7 babies in a room. Secret was mad and he was saying that it was hes house but i was owning all of the main door he only ran inside and got the 2 rooms and started spawning prop (i have proof i uploaded the pics on steam) add kushykush. *so if smallville have some kind of relation with oSecret it would explain the abusive ban.

p.s. I dont know who is the owner but i would prefer if the owner had a look at this appeal

Thank you for reading! Ill be waiting

To be honest it looked like you were trying to crash the server and you obviously admit to propspaming

also i want smallville to reply to this post
  • Alex_Turnham
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 5
Ex DarkRP Moderator

Unban Request abusif ban 10 years 5 months ago #34426

Why on earth would you spawn 7 babies? How on earth does this enhance RP in any way?
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

Unban Request abusif ban 10 years 5 months ago #34427

You could be a Nanny.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Unban Request abusif ban 10 years 5 months ago #34434

Hm, 7 babies right.

You mean a good amount of babies in the house and outside the house, that is surely over 20.

I don't see how this encourages RP like christopher said.

I could've talked with you about this KushyKush, but I had to ban several people that day for propspam, and I did listen then, but I still banned them, and the same would've happened with you.

And I don't even know oSecret to be honest, I've seen him twice in-game because of f1's that's all.
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81
Smallville

I'm back.
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Smallville.

Unban Request abusif ban 10 years 5 months ago #34437

I'm sorry but Turnhama are you a admin?
Ur denying applications and saying that smallville needs to take a look at the apply?
No offence no spam.
no opinion
  • Ironchu
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 6

Unban Request abusif ban 10 years 5 months ago #34438

Turnhama = Alex turnham which is a administrator.
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81
Smallville

I'm back.

Unban Request abusif ban 10 years 5 months ago #34439

Ooh sorry!
  • Ironchu
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 6

Unban Request abusif ban 10 years 5 months ago #34453

This has gone far enough, you obviously did not follow the template and trying to crash the server is strictly forbidden and there was no real RP reason to spam spawn babies in the first place. also it looks like that you did not read the rules if you did then you must of been minging.

Quote from the server rules.
Do not propabuse (that includes killing, surfing, etc. - climbing is no longer acceptable either as roofbases are no longer allowed)

Ban Appeal DENIED
  • Alex_Turnham
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 5
Ex DarkRP Moderator
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Alex_Turnham.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

250 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf