Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unfairly banned

Unfairly banned 10 years 5 months ago #34407

At the beginning of the day, Smallville randomly warrned me with the excuse "Woo" when I wrote in the OOC "Wtf? (Not using Wtf in an agressive way but rather saying whats going on) for that I get warned again for "Complaining" I have a right to complain y'know, Then an admin took me away and let me explain the story, he was very helpful and agreed with me, Later on tonight there was a player in the ooc spoiling the ending of games for everyone, I tel him not to then he continues so I call him a prick and smallville who I wasn't even talking to comes into the OOC and says something along the lines of who me? and warns me for disrespect, Then I get randomly kicked for Prop spamming? The props I spawned we're for RP purposes as a mutant and I get kicked, where I really shouldn't have had the previous warning in the first place, I actually don't care If i get back on now, I have been on ZARP since I started playing Gmod and at first it was great but recently the staff are letting me down, I am ment to be able to explain myself or disagree with something an admin has said without being shat on for it. I have done absolutely fuck all wrong everytime in the past where I broke a rule an a admin would come speak to me about it I would ALWAYS accept my mistake, but today was too far and I feel really let down, alot of people have been complaining about the admins recently so for those of you who really care about the server, find new admins who give a fuck about the game and its players not some fucking sad wee bastard with a messiah complex because they have the power to kick someone.
  • Ishmael
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Unfairly banned 10 years 5 months ago #34409

Smallville randomly warrned me with the excuse "Woo"
Woo? I tried warning someone, but it warned you, sorry for the buggy system. You were raging in OOC about it, I said stop complaining, you keep on complaining, you receive a warning.
smallville who I wasn't even talking to comes into the OOC and says something along the lines of who me? and warns me for disrespect,
Uhm, that wasn't me.
Then I get randomly kicked for Prop spamming?
I had a F1 about you propspamming, I come to investigate, what do I see? Max prop limit spam of babies.
I am ment to be able to explain myself or disagree with something an admin has said without being shat on for it.
Not rage in OOC.
fucking sad wee bastard with a messiah complex because they have the power to kick someone.
Right.

You didn't use the template.
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81
Smallville

I'm back.

Unfairly banned 10 years 5 months ago #34413

Maybe if you went to investigate first rather than just warn people why not ask what the hell is going on, like I said I don't care about coming back, me and the friends I play with are just finding an other server, you didn't even bother explaining to me that you warned the wrong person some other admin had to do it for you. Goodbye :D
  • Ishmael
  • Fresh Boarder

Unfairly banned 10 years 5 months ago #34416

Maybe if you went to investigate first
Propspamming = insta perma, if I went and talked to you about it, I would have done the same.
I said I don't care about coming back
You don't care about coming back, yet appeal.
you didn't even bother explaining to me that you warned the wrong person
I said, "warned the wrong person, dont complain" you : No! You randomly warned me!!!

So instead of complaining in OOC, you could have PMed me for more details to be honest.
Goodbye
Bye, I suppose.
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81
Smallville

I'm back.

Unfairly banned 10 years 5 months ago #34417

This has gone far enough, did not follow ban appeal template also swearing at an staff member is strictly forbidden as smallville stated in the post in the first place it was a mistake with the buggy Hwarn system if you just left it alone and just got on with roleplaying this would have not happened.

Denied
  • Alex_Turnham
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 5
Ex DarkRP Moderator
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

280 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun