Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DarkRP] Pasi's Unban Appeal

[DarkRP] Pasi's Unban Appeal 10 years 5 months ago #34207

Name - What is your ingame name?: Pasi
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?: STEAM_0:1:14321095
Admins name - Who banned you/who might it be?: Anarchy [TM]
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?: The reason is being priest as nonvip
Server - What server did you get banned from?: ZARP DarkRP
Time - How long were you banned for?: 2880 minutes, (48hours)
Story - What happend?: I made church as priest with my friend partisan (who also got banned for 48hours) and Anarchy just freezed us and banned without warning or saying why. I tried to talk to other admins about this but it look'd like Anarchy didn't care about anyone else's opinion about case. After i got banned the message said that "Read rules next time, it's on rules WITH BIG LETTERS." If you can do it without being VIP it should not be instantly ban reason. There should be atleast conversation about it, maybe warning or kick, but not instantly ban. The priest thing is new addon to server so i do not belive that everyone knows you have to be VIP for it. At least i didnt.
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?: I do not have any proof from it, becouse i got banned so fast.
Extra information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.: Being priest as nonvip should be punished like other rule break's example RDM (Random Deathmatch) or CDM (Car Deathmatch). I have seen admins/mods giving warning's to mass CDM'ers and mass RDM'ers. The Addon, like i mentioned is new and not many have look'd it. I hope you read this soon aspossible and make your decisions. Thank you for reading my unban appeal! :3
  • Pasi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • oh noez, i forgot melons! :~0
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

[DarkRP] Pasi's Unban Appeal 10 years 5 months ago #34264

Denied

Wait out your time.
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81