Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DarkRP Zarp Appeal AGAIN!!! >:(

DarkRP Zarp Appeal AGAIN!!! >:( 10 years 6 months ago #33210

Name - MoltoCraft
STEAM-ID - Matthewd999
Admins name - Never Saw :(
Reason - The server was lagging like crazy so I said in ooc that I am ddosing it and straight after said joke
Server - Zarp DarkRP
Story - Basically I was drinking a cup of tea and the server was lagging and I said I was ddosing and then said straight after I was joking but I understand why I would be banned for saying something like that because its a real problem and it's not a joking matter but it was a tiny joke and I feel it was not a bannable offence
Proof - N/A
Extra information - I come on this server everyday and have been playing for a year (it's basically my life) and I feel that I should be forgiven :( it was just a little joke its just like telling one of your friends that they are fat its no reason to punch them in the face

I hope you can forgive me because it would destroy me to have to wait 2 days to be unbanned I wouldn't know what to do I would be lost

I might even have to *whispers* play a diffrent server for 2 days....... now that would be scary
  • MoltoCraft
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

DarkRP Zarp Appeal AGAIN!!! >:( 10 years 6 months ago #33213

STEAM-ID - Matthewd999
Right...
Admins name - Never Saw :(
Chris or Baron von Schnitzelmeister banned you.
Reason - The server was lagging like crazy so I said in ooc that I am ddosing it and straight after said joke
Right...
Extra information - I come on this server everyday and have been playing for a year (it's basically my life) and I feel that I should be forgiven :( it was just a little joke its just like telling one of your friends that they are fat its no reason to punch them in the face
Doubt you have played for a year, and playing for a long time doesn't make it alright to make a DDoS joke, it's illegal aswell.
I might even have to *whispers* play a diffrent server for 2 days.......
Then do so.

Because I am denying this unban appeal.

Reasons
  • DDoS joke.
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81
Smallville

I'm back.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds