Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: GilaStompers new ban appeal

GilaStompers new ban appeal 10 years 5 months ago #33041

Name I forgot my server name but I do have my steam ID (may in game name be Chuck Norris).
STEAM-ID STEAM_0:1:66700497
Admins name Christopher, might be someone else though as another admin was with him.
Reason Prop Spam (sorry if I'm not exact this was a long time ago).
server ZARP's main RP server.
Story I was banned a few months back and it started with a feud with a abusive mod who kept warning and killing me when he had the chance (Christopher was his in game name at the time). So naturally things between us got worse and worse to the point I prop spammed the server to get revenge which wasn't a very wise idea....I ended up with a perm ban and I know you (ZARP) has screens of me. I hope you understand what I did wasn't purely out of spite for your server actually its a good RP server! Its a shame a abusive mod ruined it for me and my retaliation caused me to get banned. I understand prop spam is a serious offence and you can hold it against me all you like but it's been months since I've been on your server and I really miss it!
Proof Unfortunately I do not have any evidence.
How long ago I don't know for sure my best bet would be about 4 months ago maybe even further back
Extra information Do what you will I am telling the truth and bear in mind I was banned a really long time ago on your server. I have changed now and will sensibly play on your server like I did till this incident. PS Christopher this is my side of the story you may view it from your side but your actions may of been viewed the way they were not intended to by me.

And to you ZARP staff you serious you closed my appeal because no one bothered to answer not even Christopher sounds like he's and you (staff) hiding something.
The topic has been locked.

GilaStompers new ban appeal 10 years 5 months ago #33042

• BaronVonSchnitzelmeister
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • What are you doing in my swamp?
  • Thanks received: 79

GilaStompers new ban appeal 10 years 5 months ago #33044

Baron Von Schnitzelmeister wrote: And? IDC I want a response like it or not.

GilaStompers new ban appeal 10 years 5 months ago #33059

That thread shouldn't have actually been locked, there's no reason to lock something it there's knowledge that someone else did it.

My ban list is being glitchy, but I think I recall your ban therefor you can have ONE LAST CHANCE.

Accepted.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

290 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT