Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ACCEPTED]Ban appeal

[ACCEPTED]Ban appeal 10 years 7 months ago #27955

So yea, server crashed and first 5 seconds of restart people were rdm'ing, i was pissed so i threw 2 grenades at them and 1 landed in spawn, lots of people died and i was perma banned.

all of this happened in the first 20 seconds of the restart, i feel perma is a bit harsh and the mass rdm gets 1 warning...
  • Blizzy
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[ACCEPTED]Ban appeal 10 years 7 months ago #27956

ingame name is blizzy btw
  • Blizzy
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Ban appeal 10 years 7 months ago #27957

No. Nobody else was RDMing, all I saw was 2 massive killfeeds of your grenades.

[size=360:3ciemkop]Use the template.[/size]
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[ACCEPTED]Ban appeal 10 years 7 months ago #27958

i asked around, i have 5 people backing up my story... i admitted what i did wrong but dont lie about the rdm, i dont know if it was you but the rdm'er only got a warning i got a perma even though i behaved relatively spotless untill now
  • Blizzy
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Ban appeal 10 years 7 months ago #27959

I was up late yesterday, maybe at 7AM. You pretty much broke every rule in the book. :/ I'm sorry

-support
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569

[ACCEPTED]Ban appeal 10 years 7 months ago #27961

Jacob wrote:
I was up late yesterday, maybe at 7AM. You pretty much broke every rule in the book. :/ I'm sorry

-support

Got proof? didn't think so...

I actually agree that the perma was harsh considering that other people who do much worse RDM are merely warned or kicked. Was stupid to throw the grenade but also this was a bad case of badmin too.

Both Blizzy and the admin who dealt with him need to think about their mistakes and learn from them. This ban was just petty and needs to be removed.

+support but blizzy needs to learn that it was wrong regardless of whether others were also attacking. a perma ban was too far for such a small offence.
  • MrJustin
  • User is blocked

[ACCEPTED]Ban appeal 10 years 7 months ago #27964

MrJustin wrote:
Jacob wrote:

-support

I actually agree that the perma was harsh considering that other people who do much worse RDM are merely warned or kicked. Was stupid to throw the grenade but also this was a bad case of badmin too.

Both Blizzy and the admin who dealt with him need to think about their mistakes and learn from them. This ban was just petty and needs to be removed.

+support but blizzy needs to learn that it was wrong regardless of whether others were also attacking. a perma ban was too far for such a small offence.

I dont need proof sir, I'm stating my opinion, of the experience I had with Blizzy yesterday.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya

[ACCEPTED]Ban appeal 10 years 7 months ago #27965

Jacob wrote:
MrJustin wrote:
Jacob wrote:

-support

I dont need proof sir, I'm stating my opinion, of the experience I had with Blizzy yesterday.

I guess opinions can be lies too or exaggerations. I've played him a lot and i have never seen him break a single rule, he spends most of his time playing as a heavy guns dealer with a nice shop. So it's hard for me to believe your story. You're basically saying that a guy that never breaks rules suddenly broke EVERY rule in the book within the 4-5 hours that i wasn't playing on the server that morning.

Without proof your opinion looks like a fabrication/imaginary.
  • MrJustin
  • User is blocked

[ACCEPTED]Ban appeal 10 years 7 months ago #27966

MrJustin wrote:
Jacob wrote:
MrJustin wrote:
Jacob wrote:

-support

I guess opinions can be lies too or exaggerations. I've played him a lot and i have never seen him break a single rule, he spends most of his time playing as a heavy guns dealer with a nice shop. So it's hard for me to believe your story. You're basically saying that a guy that never breaks rules suddenly broke EVERY rule in the book within the 4-5 hours that i wasn't playing on the server that morning.

You are saying I'm lying and you are telling the truth? How come you dont lie and I tell the truth.

I saw him break rules yesterday, and I made my vote, deal with it.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya

[ACCEPTED]Ban appeal 10 years 7 months ago #27968

Jacob wrote:
MrJustin wrote:
Jacob wrote:
MrJustin wrote:
Jacob wrote:

-support

You are saying I'm lying and you are telling the truth? How come you dont lie and I tell the truth.

I saw him break rules yesterday, and I made my vote, deal with it.

But i am dealing it? lol

Anyway, my point was that your opinion seems far fetched considering his usual gameplay manner, and without proof you just look like you either lied completely or just exaggerated. And what i'm saying is backed up by logs, and only 1 of us is not telling the truth.
  • MrJustin
  • User is blocked

[ACCEPTED]Ban appeal 10 years 7 months ago #27974

We don't need people who come on the server, throw grenades at the spawn and then have people come on and complain about 'RDM'.

What you did was stupid, and came across to me as minge-like: but as you have appealed, you can have a final chance. You can have a 3 day ban instead.

[size=360:4kdumlpa]ACCEPTED[/size]

BUT I NEED YOUR STEAMID TO SHORTEN THE BAN.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[ACCEPTED]Ban appeal 10 years 7 months ago #27998

STEAM_0:1:832168

3 days is a fair ruling, i know what I did was stupid and way too immature for my age.
  • Blizzy
  • Fresh Boarder
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

166 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop