Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Accepted] Ban Appeal

[Accepted] Ban Appeal 10 years 9 months ago #22335

Name - Jeremiah Gunderson (Could be spelt differently, abit of a random name)
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:53148000
Admins name - I can't remember, it started with an M
Reason - I was banned for 1 day for Mass RDM
Story - I was defending my base, i killed 2 people that where trying to get into my base and then half an hour later i get banned for 1 day for Mass RDM even though when i got banned i was just sitting in my base collecting money from my printers.
Proof - Not really
Extra information -
Server :|1|Zarp|DarkRP|FullyCustom|FriendlyStaff|SemiSerious|
It was a 1 day ban but when i went to log in after the ban time was up it says its a perm ban
Monday at 2 am, i have 3 witnesses who where there when i killed the people outside the base. I had no warnings just a ban, im pretty new to playing gmod so even if i was in the wrong it would be better to just tell me and give me a warning rather than banning me without even speaking to me.
The topic has been locked.

[Accepted] Ban Appeal 10 years 9 months ago #22336

Morpheus?
You shouldn't mass RDM either way tho.
I think the admin+ should say what happened first.
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81
Smallville

I'm back.

[Accepted] Ban Appeal 10 years 9 months ago #22338

HDSmallville wrote:
Morpheus?
You shouldn't mass RDM either way tho.
I think the admin+ should say what happened first.

I have no reason to lie. when i was banned the admin who banned me put mass rdm as the reason and it said 1 day so i came off when i saw that. and as far as i could tell it wasn't mass rdm i killed people that where outside my base in the sewers, also i wouldn't consider 2 people "Mass RDM" maybe this is a case of mistaken identity

[Accepted] Ban Appeal 10 years 9 months ago #22348

Hm, I don't think I've banned this guy. Atleast I can't rememb his name. Who is your witness?
edited: And I just checked all the bans and I can't find your name or your steam ID there. What do you call yourself in-game?
  • Morpheus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[Accepted] Ban Appeal 10 years 9 months ago #22404

I had another 1 day ban on a gmod server that turnt into a lifetime ban without any input, so maybe its my steam account bugging out? (im not a rebel against society that was an accidental ban)

Erm if my name wasn't Jeramiah Gunderrson it may have been Mc Dolla Dolla Bills Yo, most likely not though the guys that where with me in the base and when i was banned where "Humprey Twinnings" and "Stephen Stanyouintheface" also known as "Jason Justice"

EDIT- It was defo Jeramiah Gunderson i just found a screenshot that i took with my username in it.

Proof:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =167081004

sorry if im not allowed to post links, if so then tell me and i will delete it if you haven't already

[Accepted] Ban Appeal 10 years 9 months ago #22475

HastyBanana wrote:
I had another 1 day ban on a gmod server that turnt into a lifetime ban without any input, so maybe its my steam account bugging out? (im not a rebel against society that was an accidental ban)

Erm if my name wasn't Jeramiah Gunderrson it may have been Mc Dolla Dolla Bills Yo, most likely not though the guys that where with me in the base and when i was banned where "Humprey Twinnings" and "Stephen Stanyouintheface" also known as "Jason Justice"

EDIT- It was defo Jeramiah Gunderson i just found a screenshot that i took with my username in it.

Proof:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =167081004

sorry if im not allowed to post links, if so then tell me and i will delete it if you haven't already

I will check it out one more time. And if the admin don't reply and explain what happen or anything I'll unban you tonight.
  • Morpheus
  • Junior Boarder

[Accepted] Ban Appeal 10 years 9 months ago #22478

Thanks i appreciate it

[Accepted] Ban Appeal 10 years 9 months ago #22479

Accepted

I've checked the list and I don't think any other admins will reply on it. If they do and are aginst it pm me.
  • Morpheus
  • Junior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

295 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47