TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban appeal - Sinz

[SSRP] Ban appeal - Sinz 4 months 4 weeks ago #1424195

Name - What is your in-game name?
Sinz

STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:3818233

Link to Steam Profile: e.g. steamcommunity.com/id/***/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967902194

Admin's Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Callum

Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
STEAM_0:0:3818233 punished by Callum (STEAM_0:0:110907461). Banned on 19/05/2024 - 21:32:55 for permanent with the reason "Exploiting."

Server - What server did you get banned from?
s1

Time - How long were you banned for?
Permanent

Story - What happened?
The incident started during the "special arms race" event. Everything was going smoothly until Callum joined. At that moment, I was using the jet gun at 15/32 and Callum was at 14/32. I managed to kill him in a 1v1 jet gun fight, advancing me to the Spartan laser at 16/32, while Callum remained at 14. All my kills were achieved from a height for strategic advantage. When I reached the Gencorp grenade, I tried to maintain distance to avoid suspicion of exploiting to heal. I killed Callum and myself with the T-Gun because he was too close. For the de-animator and ninja stars, I kept my distance. At one point, I was weak from his jet gun attack, and the fire killed me, not him. This wasn't intentional on my part; it was a result of the weapon's effect. I didn't intentionally kill myself to reset health, which Callum accused me of.

Additionally, I noticed Callum using noclip to gain an unfair advantage, positioning himself at a height trying to kill me easily.

Proof - Any proof in a video/screenshot that clearly shows what happened?
I have an audio recording of the event, but not a visual one. My Medal app captured audio but not video from Gmod, as it’s set up for Fortnite. This recording may provide details showing that I didn’t intentionally kill myself. The only instance was with the T-Gun, and the ongoing fire effect wasn't under my control. Here’s the clip: medal.tv/games/fortnite/clips/2e7LQkj23l...MSxKWmosMjE1MDM5OTEs

Extra Information - Anything you think may be relevant to your ban.
After my ban, Callum claimed he had given me 10 verbal warnings, but I couldn’t hear him due to in-game music and his low microphone volume. He accused me of intentionally killing myself to reset health in the arms race, which is false. The event is 80% explosive weapons, and the situations were unavoidable, especially with the T-Gun due to its close range.

I find it outrageous and unfair to be banned for this. The only time I died due to my actions was involuntarily with the T-Gun. For the rest of the event, I played strategically, avoiding self-inflicted deaths. It's unjust that Callum used an admin command to cheat and gain easy kills, while accusing me of exploiting without considering my perspective and the game's circumstances.
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1193
Last Edit: 4 months 4 weeks ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban appeal - Sinz 4 months 4 weeks ago #1424196

Handling, Hey man fortnite isnt evidence
  • Jawson
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Martin likes trains
  • Thanks received: 1932
Last Edit: 4 months 4 weeks ago by Jawson.

[SSRP] Ban appeal - Sinz 4 months 4 weeks ago #1424197

Jawson wrote:
Handling, Hey man fortnite isnt evidence

I said the audio take care and not the fortnite screen pal ty
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Ban appeal - Sinz 4 months 4 weeks ago #1424198

L
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1634
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Ban appeal - Sinz 4 months 4 weeks ago #1424199

chatgpt warrior
  • Memelouse
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 64

[SSRP] Ban appeal - Sinz 4 months 4 weeks ago #1424200

Memelouse wrote:
chatgpt warrior

you prefer this ? maybe

Name - What is your in-game name?
Sinz
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:3818233
Link to Steam Profile: e.g. steamcommunity.com/id/***/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967902194
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Callum
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
STEAM_0:0:3818233 punished by Callum (STEAM_0:0:110907461). Banned on 19/05/2024 - 21:32:55 for permanent with reason Exploiting
Server - What server did you get banned from?
s1
Time - How long were you banned for?
Perm
Story - What happened?
It all started with the "special arms race" event, it started without any problem, I was still holding the height so as not to die from the explosion shots which could have killed me alone, until Callum manages to go back to that moment I was in jet gun 15/32 and callum 14/32 I managed to kill him in 1v1 jet gun which allows me to access the spartan laser for 16/32 he was still at 14 so my two kills always happened at height for the spartan laser then for the gencorp grenade it wasn't really fitting but rather moving away from the meaning where I tried to put distance so as not to make people think that I was doing this to re-heal me or I don't know what and then for the tgun it was just one time where I killed him with myself because he was too close to me then for the de-animator I was always far from him then for the ninja stars there was a moment when I was weak when he touched me with his jet gun and I ran away a little I was killed by the fire and not by him so that killed me automatically and make me reappear but in no case was it me who caused this it was just the effect of the weapon which caused this and I cannot kill myself with my ninja star at the same time then I I killed with the second secondary shot not primary from the ion he was far from me, here is the detail of EVERYTHING that happened without obviously forgetting the fact that he used his noclip once when I saw him to be at a height and kill me from above since I don't have access with my ranged weapon
can u upgrade this sentence if u can
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
I have an auditory video of what happened but not visual because I don't know why my medal doesn't have a gmod clip but it's made for fortnite so this may have an opportunity to be interested in some detail of the clip which shows that I did not kill myself willingly and that the only times it was once the tgun and it is all the fire which continued to act after the action of the weapon is not counted as such since I was low and had a ninja star
medal.tv/games/fortnite/clips/2e7LQkj23l...MSxKWmosMjE1MDM5OTEs
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
and here is what he replied after my ban even though it was a warning for this case and I had detailed and explained my opinion on this subject before and he added "I gave you like 10 verbal warnings in voice throughout that event to stop, and you didn't know it was exploiting, you knew you were banned for it before, and you continued." whereas since I had the sound of the music in play and his voice when he speaks is very weak and I can't hear him while I play he can't blame me for that while what's more this callum was telling me that I did on purpose to "kill urself to reset health in arms race" while I already explained before that this event at 80% explosive weapon and that if you use them against players with "short range" weapons such as the jet gun it is logical for the situations this occurs in my case the only one was the tgun since it is too close to me otherwise subsequently there were no other problems coming from me precisely.
I find it scandalous and petty to ban me for this when the only times I died because of me "involuntarily" and with the tgun and the effect of the jet gun on me, as I said the tgun because it was close to me and the jet gun because I was weak and the fire continued to act while I was in the "ninja star" level and denounced me on just that while all the rest of the event I I played at height and I didn't even try to kill myself to have full life, it's shameful on his part and at the same time to cheat by using an admin command to fly and access height more quickly and have an easy kill that he obviously didn't mention instead of telling me that he said 10 times in vocals while he forgets that I still had the sound of the music and that his microphone was low for me saying things that I do when it is totally false and unjustified because the fact of playing and being careful how I use weapons and that I avoid at all costs dying myself, whether voluntarily or involuntarily, does not justify just an action that happened and makes it a generality
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Ban appeal - Sinz 4 months 4 weeks ago #1424201

:minussp:
loser
  • yisyas
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP