Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven 3 months 3 weeks ago #1423943

Clarky wrote:
i'm one for transparency but why would they be transparent about regarding the anticheat realistically speaking?

btw i'm not picking sides and what not, i just think that this stuff should've always been kept on the down low especially when it comes to displaying evidence
its when they go as far to lie about the process in which they "caught" players (markus through "automated detection") then go on to make shitty comments instead of clearing up the reason why they banned half the playerbase after lying in the first place.
note: many players are still cheating and this new supposed anti cheat clearly isn't doing its job, makes you question multiple things.
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1953
Jay House number 1 as always
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Lerpson.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven 3 months 3 weeks ago #1423944

Lerpson wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
bassboosted oven wrote:
SorIe wrote:
how are we banning some people with detections on the new anticheat for cheating when they haven't connected since the addition of the new anticheat? sounds very odd to me! almost like we just picked a list of people at random and said they're cheating!

+support hope you get unbanned mate
glad you realised what they're doing

Exactly what we did, thought you’s wouldn’t notice :(
Instead of being an asswipe you could provide some transparency with why everyone was banned, I mean these guys have been around for years and have contributed a lot over this period of time.
Is it shocking that there is zero transparency, let alone any rhyme or reason to this ban wipe (since it apparently wasn’t detection, basing this off your shitty sarcastic response)? No. Does the community get to receive some insight on half the community being banned? I’d say so.
As bias as I can be towards the banned ones , I just dont think the CM team would side with those retards and ban some of there main players including oven as a ( super admin ) . Auzzi is right though just bad timing on there ends. Ive cheated toooo many times blatantly and secretively everytime I got caught , they just have a good anti cheat man
  • Legendary
  • Expert Boarder
  • $1,134
  • Thanks received: 189
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven 3 months 3 weeks ago #1423945

Legendary wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
bassboosted oven wrote:
SorIe wrote:
how are we banning some people with detections on the new anticheat for cheating when they haven't connected since the addition of the new anticheat? sounds very odd to me! almost like we just picked a list of people at random and said they're cheating!

+support hope you get unbanned mate
glad you realised what they're doing

Exactly what we did, thought you’s wouldn’t notice :(
Instead of being an asswipe you could provide some transparency with why everyone was banned, I mean these guys have been around for years and have contributed a lot over this period of time.
Is it shocking that there is zero transparency, let alone any rhyme or reason to this ban wipe (since it apparently wasn’t detection, basing this off your shitty sarcastic response)? No. Does the community get to receive some insight on half the community being banned? I’d say so.
As bias as I can be towards the banned ones , I just dont think the CM team would side with those retards and ban some of there main players including oven as a ( super admin ) . Auzzi is right though just bad timing on there ends. Ive cheated toooo many times blatantly and secretively everytime I got caught , they just have a good anti cheat man
well, we can agree to disagree.
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven 3 months 3 weeks ago #1423947

Lerpson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
i'm one for transparency but why would they be transparent about regarding the anticheat realistically speaking?

btw i'm not picking sides and what not, i just think that this stuff should've always been kept on the down low especially when it comes to displaying evidence
its when they go as far to lie about the process in which they "caught" players (markus through "automated detection") then go on to make shitty comments instead of clearing up the reason why they banned half the playerbase after lying in the first place.
note: many players are still cheating and this new supposed anti cheat clearly isn't doing its job, makes you question multiple things.

Every single person that was banned yesterday was caught with the automated detection, unsure why you guys are singling out Markus because he was caught by the system. I can confirm it is definitely working just you wait and see!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5657

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven 3 months 3 weeks ago #1423948

CEO of Business wrote:

It looks suspicious, one day crystal makes a thread bitching about the known cheaters (oven, meme, speeds, etc.) then the day after they’re all banned for an “automated detection.” It’s just poor timing

I didn't make that post, but I was in full agreement with what was said in it. Regarding the people who were banned all the names I've seen come as no surprise and I think it was pretty obvious these people have been cheating all along, but no action was taken until now
  • crystaal
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cal

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven 3 months 3 weeks ago #1423949

OnionRings wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Every single person that was banned yesterday was caught with the automated detection, unsure why you guys are singling out Markus because he was caught by the system. I can confirm it is definitely working just you wait and see!
everyone will be waiting! (the 8 remaining players)
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven 3 months 3 weeks ago #1423950

OnionRings wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Clarky wrote:

maybe because he hasn't joined the server in months and somehow you detected him :woohoo:
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 674
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by BCAT.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven 3 months 3 weeks ago #1423951

BCAT wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Clarky wrote:

maybe because he hasn't joined the server in months and somehow you detected him :woohoo:

That is completely wrong check your facts because you make yourself look stupid.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven 3 months 3 weeks ago #1423952

OnionRings wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Every single person that was banned yesterday was caught with the automated detection, unsure why you guys are singling out Markus because he was caught by the system. I can confirm it is definitely working just wait and see!
Just like how the egg hunt was an automated detection and then you lied to them to admit and the bans got lifted :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1549
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

The following user(s) said Thank You: Markus

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven 3 months 3 weeks ago #1423953

OnionRings wrote:
BCAT wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Clarky wrote:

That is completely wrong check your facts because you make yourself look stupid.
remember when you lied about one of your staff members admitting to oog to try get one of your players banned
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven 3 months 3 weeks ago #1423954

OnionRings wrote:
BCAT wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Clarky wrote:

so it detects those of the past (kinda like the bot WR holders on surf almost) but it cannot detect players currently cheating as I am typing this out?
Now I totally understand what is happening, thank you for the transparency, respect, and dedication you have to zarp, I'm sure u cannot remember the last time markus joined tho, as you have a really bad memory problem, right? kinda weird how well your memory serves you now compared to just a few weeks ago. Mustve laid off the mojitos
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven 3 months 3 weeks ago #1423955

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Every single person that was banned yesterday was caught with the automated detection, unsure why you guys are singling out Markus because he was caught by the system. I can confirm it is definitely working just wait and see!
Just like how the egg hunt was an automated detection and then you lied to them to admit and the bans got lifted :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It was April first :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven 3 months 3 weeks ago #1423956

Lerpson wrote:
Clarky wrote:

i don't know the full story regarding that so i just don't have a lot to say, i just think we should be more optimistic that it is actually being dealt with and hopefully this isn't the last of it. this can also be a lesson to the staff that handled this to not approach it in such manners.

regards to your note; no anticheat is perfect unfortunately, but so long it remains in active development on catching people out more would create a much better playing field on the server because the server has gone years without a proper anticheat ever since citizen hack was detected when it was the go-to gmod cheat, which was way back in 2017/18.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9577
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, Lerpson

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven 3 months 3 weeks ago #1423957

Lerpson wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
BCAT wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Clarky wrote:

so it detects those of the past (kinda like the bot WR holders on surf almost) but it cannot detect players currently cheating as I am typing this out?
Now I totally understand what is happening, thank you for the transparency, respect, and dedication you have to zarp, I'm sure u cannot remember the last time markus joined tho, as you have a really bad memory problem, right? kinda weird how well your memory serves you now compared to just a few weeks ago. Mustve laid off the mojitos

Yes Markus last joined on the 4th of May!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven 3 months 3 weeks ago #1423958

OnionRings wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
BCAT wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Yes Markus last joined on the 4th of May!
didn't know zarp did delay bans
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven 3 months 3 weeks ago #1423959

seems theres a pattern from the cm team
  • speeds_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 154

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven 3 months 3 weeks ago #1423960

speeds_ wrote:

Crazy ain’t it making a joking on April 1st :pray: :pray: :pray: I’ll be sure to never do it again .
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven 3 months 3 weeks ago #1423961

OnionRings wrote:
speeds_ wrote:

Crazy ain’t it making a joking on April 1st :pray: :pray: :pray: I’ll be sure to never do it again .
april fools jokes only work when they are funny
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven 3 months 3 weeks ago #1423962

Lerpson wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
speeds_ wrote:

Sorry boss! I’ll try to make sure it matches everyone’s humor levels next.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - oven 3 months 3 weeks ago #1423963

OnionRings wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
speeds_ wrote:

Sorry boss! I’ll try to make sure it matches everyone’s humor levels next.
well since you will be doing a lot of account wiping, I'm sure that wont be too hard!
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

223 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
22/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun